“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70

You added Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70 to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5968 SW 10th Avenue, I-70/470 Exit Wanamaker Rd, Topeka, KS 66604   |
Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Topeka
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

A nice affordable hotel that I'd recommend for anyone wanting a decent hotel at a reasonable rate. Rooms were clean and looked appealing as they were nicely decorated for a budget stay. Also, the hotel is conveniently located just off the interstate.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

great hotel to stay at. I have been staying there for at least 6 years every summer. very pleased with the staff and location. a very clean place. staff will go above and beyond to help your stay be a pleasant one.

Room Tip: I would recommend staying upstairs on the 2nd floor. my favorite staying there during the Kansas nat...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Slightly high $$$ ... we were stopping & dropping during business trip just for the night on our business trip. OK Continental Breakfast... very clean ... quiet ... nice employees. Easy to get to. No problems.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Good friendly front desk service, both at night and in the morning. The rooms were quite nice. Soft bed and good pillows. Towels were tiny but not bad. :) fridge and microwave in the rooms. Have i hit 200 characters yet? It was worth the money.

• Stayed May 2014
topeka8, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time out to tell us about your pleasant stay at our Super 8. Our staff works very hard to delivery quality customer service. We're happy to know that you like our rooms. We have recently finished remodeling the entire property so everything is brand new and fresh. See you again on your next visit to Topeka.
Thank You.

Been to Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70

Address: 5968 SW 10th Avenue, I-70/470 Exit Wanamaker Rd, Topeka, KS 66604
Location: United States > Kansas > Topeka
#1 Best Value Hotel in Topeka
#6 Business Hotel in Topeka
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/i-70 Hotel Topeka
Super 8 Topeka
Super Eight Topeka

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.