“Nice room & stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70

You added Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70 to your Saves list
Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5968 SW 10th Avenue, I-70/470 Exit Wanamaker Rd, Topeka, KS 66604   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in Topeka

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

great hotel to stay at. I have been staying there for at least 6 years every summer. very pleased with the staff and location. a very clean place. staff will go above and beyond to help your stay be a pleasant one.

Room Tip: I would recommend staying upstairs on the 2nd floor. my favorite staying there during the Kansas nat...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Slightly high $$$ ... we were stopping & dropping during business trip just for the night on our business trip. OK Continental Breakfast... very clean ... quiet ... nice employees. Easy to get to. No problems.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Good friendly front desk service, both at night and in the morning. The rooms were quite nice. Soft bed and good pillows. Towels were tiny but not bad. :) fridge and microwave in the rooms. Have i hit 200 characters yet? It was worth the money.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
topeka8, General Manager at Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time out to tell us about your pleasant stay at our Super 8. Our staff works very hard to delivery quality customer service. We're happy to know that you like our rooms. We have recently finished remodeling the entire property so everything is brand new and fresh. See you again on your next visit to Topeka.
Thank You.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Overall, I wold say that I enjoyed staying in this hotel. The service was excellent, and the room was clean and well maintained. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone travelling through the Topeka area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for encouraging our future guest to stay with us. We take great pride in maintaining our property and we are glad to know that you enjoy the fresh environment at our super 8 near I-70.
See you next time.
Farmington, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel is very clean and reasonable. The staff are outstanding, they go out of their way to accomodate your needs. We have stayed there numerous times for business and they not only meet our needs but anticipate them. Great place to stay!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank your taking the time to give us feedback about your wonderful stay with us.
Our staff always remembers our regular staying guests and we do our best to remember what you like. We want you to feel welcomed and appropriated for choosing our Super 8. We will see you again on your next stay in Topeka.