I recently stayed here on a business trip to Topeka and I'm very glad I did. I had a pleasant experience checking in and had no issues with my room (comfy beds!) Also, the gentleman helping out with the breakfast buffet in the morning was very polite and helpful. Another plus! Speaking of breakfast, theirs was much better than most hotels I've stayed at recently.
No fuss, no complaints. Excellent value for what you pay - I think my stay was only $74/night before tax. Can't beat that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Topeka or passing through Kansas, why stay anywhere else when you can stay at a national award winning hotel? The full service Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center is a Back-to-Back national award winning hotel for Ramada Best of 2010 & 2011. The hotel is conveniently located on Interstate 70 making it a short 15 minute drive to anywhere in the city and only two blocks from the downtown financial district and state Capitol. On weekends, experience some of the best Live blues music in the nation at Uncle Bo's LIVE Blues bar featuring many Grammy nominated and award winning artists. You do your thing, leave the rest of us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Convention Center, Downtown Topeka Hotel Topeka
- Ramada Hotel Downtown Topeka
- Ramada Topeka
- Topeka Ramada