“Average hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Average hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This hotel was decent for a one night stop.
We were traveling across the country and decided to stay here because it was the first place we found that accepted pets.

On the plus side; the rooms were big and clean and the breakfast was better than I expected, close to shopping and the interstate but didnt hear any interstate noise. Front desk staff was friendly.

The Cons; The TV was out dated, walls were paper thin we could hear everyone above us, next to us, and across from us. The beds werent very comfortable. The Pool was very outdated but useable. $92 for a average hotel in the area.....and that was "marking down" the pet fee from $25 to $10!!!! seems overpriced. I would be very comfortable with this hotel at about $70. I wouldnt say dont stay here but I would recomend checking out the other options in the area.

Room Tip: Top floor end of the hall (least amount of neighbors)
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
raj32250, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 1, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 785-228-2223.

BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

i stay here ever week because i work out of town a lot and the best western in topeka ks in the best place i have stayed at in this town. rooms and very clean and the people are very nice and they will take care of you. room are cleaned every day they have cable and internet a pool and hot tob. they have breakfest every morning and is very good. there price are good i would would pick this hotal out of any in topeka.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 1, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-228-2223.

Leavenworth, Kansas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

There are good and bad things to say about this hotel. I only stayed one night, so I can't comment too much. The room (the entire hotel) was very clean. This earns bonus points with me. The staff was very courteous and greeted me every time I passed through the lobby area. The continental breakfast was pretty comparable to other hotels I have stayed in, but I did enjoy the biscuits and gravy. There is not a lot of room for many people to eat at one time though.
If you are bringing a lot of luggage or it is heavy, request a first floor room. There is no elevator to the second floor. Thank goodness I had only one bag.
If you like a firm bed, this is the place for you. I felt like I was sleeping on plywood, but I like a bit more cushioning.
Getting to the hotel was very easy. I chose it because of its convenient location. The are was quiet and had no real traffic to speak of. It may look far on a map, but the shopping mall/major retailers/food is only about 10 minutes away.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

raj32250, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 21, 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Close to easy access to I70 Fairlawn exit in Topeka, KS is a perfect spot to get a good nights rest! The room prices were competitive for the large well decorated rooms usually found in more expensive hotels. Service was great with nice pool and work out area as well as the free breakfast each AM. I stay here every time I am in town and the suites are great, especially for extended stays or larger families.

Room Tip: I have stayed in several and are great.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 16, 2013

3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The hotel is fine & the staff was helpful. The problem I have with BW as a Gold Elite Rewards member when we booked our last reservation I was told by Rewards customer service even with a discounted room ( coupon ) could still earn rewards . At the hotel they informed me not the case no points with discounted rates. We stay at BW because we can trust the service and the room however this may not be true. We have many chocies but because of the Rewards program we consider BW first this may change.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

raj32250, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2013

Loma Linda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

The Bestwestern Topeka Inn and suites was very clean and beds was very comfortable . The staff was really friendly and they did their best to help us with all of our needs., We would like to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!