“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 33 hotels in Topeka
Topeka, Kansas, United States
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Me and my wife came here on our wedding night and it was amazing! The staff was so nice and help and the building looked wonderful. Very clean room and hall ways, could tell that the rooms were built right becouse we couldnt hear any sound from other rooms at all! The room had a huge bed and a big spa tub right in the room. For the price we got it at it was a steal. Was also very convent being right off of the highway and between down town Topeka and the hopping West side. A+++++ Hotel!

Room Tip: We got a room single king bed and was very quite and nice at the end of the hall!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your survey, and I will assure we will do best to make your stay comfort.

147 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The location right off I-70 is very convenient for weary travelers. The room was sparkling clean, housekeeping was very accomodating. The entire staff at this hotel went out of their way to make sure I had a pleasant stay. The pool and hot tub was in excellent condition and very clean. It is too bad that other hotels are not as clean and friendly and this one in Topeka.
The staff on duty, Raj, was very helpful with making sure his staff had not missed anything in the room and ensuring that the breakfast was good, hot and fresh.
Will definitely recommend this to all my friends and will stay here anytime I am travelling through Topeka.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-228-2223.

Emporia, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this place for 6 weeks due to work . I have never been let down with rooms, parking, breakfast, pool area, exercise room, computer room or housekeeping. I have used all of these amenties. I have been upgraded almost everytime and will tell everybody of my experience.

Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I travel frequently for business. I have stayed at this Best Western hotel many times in the past. I am very happy to see this hotel improving and upgrading each time I come back. The new HD tvs are really big thing for me nowadays, makes me feel like I am in the 21st century now. I really like their complimentary breakfast. I once had to pay $8.95 for the same breakfast at other hotels, and the orange juice was sour. Love the indoor swimming pool and the hot tub. Their staff is always friendly and very accommodating. Couple of times I asked for extra blanket and was on my way to front desk to pick it up, but instead the front desk staff brought it to me. That was really nice. Fridge and microwave is always a plus. Rooms are crystal clean every time. I always stay at this hotel each time I am back in Topeka.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012

Laguna Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three nights to attend a nearby business convention. The room was so nice, very clean and had everything I needed. Raj Gupta at the front desk went out of his way to assist me in making some of my travel arrangements. I really enjoyed the hotel and wish I could have taken advantage of the pool and the breakfast.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love Best Western and so I had no hesitation when booking my two adjoining rooms. We arrived and the front desk ppl were very friendly. We went into the room and immediately knew something was wrong. The room smelled bad and the carpet had water stains, esp in front of the fridge. We noticed there were air fresheners plugged in on both sides of the couch, if that wasn't a big enough hint. There was a suspicious stain on the bedspread so we took it off and just decided to deal with it. So we got some food and ate and let my 1 year old crawl around. When I picked her up, the tops of her feet were black from crawling on the floor! I looked at the bottom of my feet and they were just as black. I couldn't look past that as my 1 year old spends most of her time on the floor. So I went to the front desk and the manager said that she would not refund us as we had been there longer than 30 minutes. We had been there for just under 2 hours. We left and went to the hotel across the street. I called corporate and they gave me a bunch of points but could not refund my money. So I had to go through my credit card company to dispute the charges. I just today looked on my credit card statement, it's been almost a month since I stayed there, and they have charged my credit card again, not once, but twice, instead of properly going through the dispute process. So I had to cancel my credit card so they can't make anymore charges. I have never had such a bad experience at a hotel. How awful. Just dirty and I can't believe they keep charging my card.

Room Tip: Look before you pay
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
raj32250, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Keli,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 785-228-2223.

Monett, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Do yourself a favor and check the room before you settle in. The file of pictures available on Best Western's website for this hotel would almost make you think they're from another location. The couch and desk chair had stains on them, there was food stuck to the TV station card, and the room just kind of gave me the willies. I'm glad I packed my slippers. There may be other/better rooms on the property, so give them a look first.

Room Tip: Get a key, check the room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2012

BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!