“I am a regular visitor now” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Branson, Missouri
“I am a regular visitor now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I travel frequently for business. I have stayed at this Best Western hotel many times in the past. I am very happy to see this hotel improving and upgrading each time I come back. The new HD tvs are really big thing for me nowadays, makes me feel like I am in the 21st century now. I really like their complimentary breakfast. I once had to pay $8.95 for the same breakfast at other hotels, and the orange juice was sour. Love the indoor swimming pool and the hot tub. Their staff is always friendly and very accommodating. Couple of times I asked for extra blanket and was on my way to front desk to pick it up, but instead the front desk staff brought it to me. That was really nice. Fridge and microwave is always a plus. Rooms are crystal clean every time. I always stay at this hotel each time I am back in Topeka.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-228-2223.

BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Laguna Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three nights to attend a nearby business convention. The room was so nice, very clean and had everything I needed. Raj Gupta at the front desk went out of his way to assist me in making some of my travel arrangements. I really enjoyed the hotel and wish I could have taken advantage of the pool and the breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love Best Western and so I had no hesitation when booking my two adjoining rooms. We arrived and the front desk ppl were very friendly. We went into the room and immediately knew something was wrong. The room smelled bad and the carpet had water stains, esp in front of the fridge. We noticed there were air fresheners plugged in on both sides of the couch, if that wasn't a big enough hint. There was a suspicious stain on the bedspread so we took it off and just decided to deal with it. So we got some food and ate and let my 1 year old crawl around. When I picked her up, the tops of her feet were black from crawling on the floor! I looked at the bottom of my feet and they were just as black. I couldn't look past that as my 1 year old spends most of her time on the floor. So I went to the front desk and the manager said that she would not refund us as we had been there longer than 30 minutes. We had been there for just under 2 hours. We left and went to the hotel across the street. I called corporate and they gave me a bunch of points but could not refund my money. So I had to go through my credit card company to dispute the charges. I just today looked on my credit card statement, it's been almost a month since I stayed there, and they have charged my credit card again, not once, but twice, instead of properly going through the dispute process. So I had to cancel my credit card so they can't make anymore charges. I have never had such a bad experience at a hotel. How awful. Just dirty and I can't believe they keep charging my card.

Room Tip: Look before you pay
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
raj32250, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Keli,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 785-228-2223.

Monett, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Do yourself a favor and check the room before you settle in. The file of pictures available on Best Western's website for this hotel would almost make you think they're from another location. The couch and desk chair had stains on them, there was food stuck to the TV station card, and the room just kind of gave me the willies. I'm glad I packed my slippers. There may be other/better rooms on the property, so give them a look first.

Room Tip: Get a key, check the room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2012

Overland, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

It was a great stay at Best western Topeka, the general manager Mr Raj was very good at check in and whole staff was very kind and helpful. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives. Beds, swimming pool , break fast, wireless internet, workout room, all were awesome.
finally it was a pleasure stay at Best western Topeka.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
raj32250, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was coming from denver, I am going to chicago was tired and stayed in topeka. It was pleasure stay at Best western topeka. Very kind staff everyone smiling happy, I will come back on my way made a reservation already with staff, pool was awsome.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Maize, Kansas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

this is the worst hotel ive ever been in.
hotel hallways had fans blowing...hallway smelled out chemicals. swimming pool and hot tub had so much chemicals in it my eyes were burning all night. our room smelled. continental breakfast....ha! cereal and milk. way over priced! i could have stayed in a 3 to 4 start hotel for the price i paid here. bottom line..not worth the money...dirty hotel..rude customer service

Room Tip: you might need a suite here to get a good experience
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family