“Great Place to Stop” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Tampa, Florida
“Great Place to Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Wanted a nice place which would take our dog. Our room was clean, bed very comfortable and plenty of space in the room. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. There was no where next door to eat but we found a nice place only a couple of miles away still open (we were travelling on a Sunday). There is not an elevator although that was not a problem for us. Location is convenient to the interstate without being on top of it so very quiet. Will definitely stay there again on our next trips back to Colorado.

Room Tip: Ask for the ground floor if you don't to use the stairs
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 5, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-228-2223.

BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Hickory, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Planned to be on the road, and searched for a nice place that also takes pets. As a single female traveler, I wanted someplace that was safe and comfortable. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and quiet. The bed was very, very comfortable. Breakfast was adequate, and the room had plenty of space for everyone to sit and eat. The only negative was that there are no places to eat close by when we arrived in the evening. For those with problems climbing stairs, there is no elevator. But with the excellent, friendly staff and beautiful facility, I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 16, 2013

Overland Park
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

Good hotel. Very nice staff. Slightly unusual that as a two-story property there was no elevator. Room was very clean. Some rooms are more updated with newer TV's but not a problem. Definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Overland Park, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Raj Gupta and his staff always make staying at the Best Western a pleasure for those of us attending the Kansas Silent Film Festival yearly. The breakfast bar is always full of nifty goodies to get us going in the morning, and our rooms are neat and clean upon our arrival after a big day of watching silent movies every February! They always go the extra mile to make sure we are taken care of, and it's much appreciated!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2013

Hannibal, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Each year I travel to Topeka with the Kansas Silent Film Festival and stay at this same hotel. Raj Gupta and his friendly staff always see to it that our needs are met and he goes above and beyond the "call of duty" to give us the best hospitality.

The rooms are very clean, the linen is always fresh, and the Continental breakfast has fresh food on it each time I visit, no matter how long my stay is.

Thank you!

Room Tip: Although stairs can be a hassle, upstairs rooms are best. This was my first time staying in a downs...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 11, 2014

Raj Gupta
daBluff, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Booked for two nights. Greeted with disgruntlement something about how much they were to receive for my booking. I said take that up with the site at least you got a renter instead of none. And apparently the free breakfast is only if she feels like there are enuf rooms booked. *shrugs*After first night before leaving put all my things away in the closet. Upon returning that night found to my horror that had inexplicably given my room away saying they thought I had left. WHAT? HUH? I paid for two nights! There was no one staying there. It was no reason for them to make any assumptions re: what Im doing if its prepaid for second night! Then, when the guy at the desk that night couldnt resolve it; he threatened to call the police on me ... WHAT?!? I said go ahead! Thank God the guy who they rented the room to hadnt gone in the closet where my things were stored. I just NEVA!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 785-228-2223.

Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I find this manger Anna one night coming from los Angeles , i did not have Money to pay the Room that night , i explain to her she trusted me because i had driven from aulbequeuque to topeka , and I needed to rest , but i knew in the morning i will get money , she trusted me and i sleept By morning i made a call and i got money and paid her , i had lost my credit card which means i had no way of paying that night

Room Tip: try BestWestern Topeka ,You will like the people there compassionate and caring ,like Anna ,Aldupe
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Raj Gupta
BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!