“Something...tastes...awesome.” 5 of 5 stars

(785) 266-2299
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 311 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Denver, Colorado
“Something...tastes...awesome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I still can't believe it. I found the best Thai food I've ever had... in Topeka, KS? I checked my receipt to make certain it wasn't a dream. Turns out, it was real, and it didn't even cost me that much. Great curry. Sticky rice for dessert. And when you tell 'em you'd like something spicy, they will accommodate. My wife isn't as daring with her spices, and she got some Pad Thai that she's still raving about.

Visited October 2012

Kansas City, Mo.
“All Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Had recent dinner here. Too many attractive irems on the menu! Had to make a decision, so opted for a shrimp curry (Panang?). It was a nice contrast of hot/sweet, with good rice. My friend enjoyed a different seafood stir fry,and was very pleased.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Topeka
“Best Thai Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Tuptim Thai is great! We love it for our family, and it is great for lunch with co-workers or clients. You will really be suprised by the quality of service and the excellent food. The money bags and Pad Thai are the best!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
topeka
“CONSISTENT AND A THAI RESTAURANT FAVORITE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

TT has been a favorite of mine for many years. Their food is always fresh. Their vegetable soup is to die for and the spring rolls delicious. This is a must-visit if you're in Topeka.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chapala, Mexico
“Best Thai food since Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I lived in Bangkok for two years and this is the best Thai Basil Chicken that I have had since then. Very large portions, very hot ( I ordered medium and it was plenty hot for me!) and they used Thai Basil ( too many Thai restaurants in the U.S. "cheat" and use Italian Basil). My husband had the Pad Thai, which was large, but not a little "mushy". The service was friendly and quick. We were just passing through town for one night, so we won't be able to return.. Too bad for us!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere