“Best Thai Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 316 Restaurants in Topeka
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Doing business, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Topeka
“Best Thai Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Tuptim Thai is great! We love it for our family, and it is great for lunch with co-workers or clients. You will really be suprised by the quality of service and the excellent food. The money bags and Pad Thai are the best!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

topeka
“CONSISTENT AND A THAI RESTAURANT FAVORITE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

TT has been a favorite of mine for many years. Their food is always fresh. Their vegetable soup is to die for and the spring rolls delicious. This is a must-visit if you're in Topeka.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chapala, Mexico
“Best Thai food since Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I lived in Bangkok for two years and this is the best Thai Basil Chicken that I have had since then. Very large portions, very hot ( I ordered medium and it was plenty hot for me!) and they used Thai Basil ( too many Thai restaurants in the U.S. "cheat" and use Italian Basil). My husband had the Pad Thai, which was large, but not a little "mushy". The service was friendly and quick. We were just passing through town for one night, so we won't be able to return.. Too bad for us!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas, United States
“Very Good Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat in Topeka. The staff is attentive and the food is great. My favorite menu item is the green curry, but I have never had anything that I didn't like.

Visited October 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Modern clean restaurant with great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Thai food is one of my favorites, but I am picky about how it is prepared. Some restaurants are better than others. Tuptim Thai does a nice job. We were warmly greeted and seated right away. The smells from the kitchen made me even more hungry. The decor is modern. The aisles are wide. People are not all swished together. I had the red curry with chicken. My spouse had beef and vegetables. We shared a side salad that was excellent and good size. Our water glasses were never empty. We would definitely return again. My only complaint was that the salad should have been included with the meal. Our bill was around $25.00

Visited September 2012