“Modern clean restaurant with great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Madison, Wisconsin
“Modern clean restaurant with great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Thai food is one of my favorites, but I am picky about how it is prepared. Some restaurants are better than others. Tuptim Thai does a nice job. We were warmly greeted and seated right away. The smells from the kitchen made me even more hungry. The decor is modern. The aisles are wide. People are not all swished together. I had the red curry with chicken. My spouse had beef and vegetables. We shared a side salad that was excellent and good size. Our water glasses were never empty. We would definitely return again. My only complaint was that the salad should have been included with the meal. Our bill was around $25.00

Visited September 2012

Topeka, KS
“It is always Tuptim Tai-m”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Fast service, excellent flavor. This was my first Tai food experience and I am hooked. Massaman curry, Tai hot plus is a definite dining eperience if you can take the heat. Heat goes away fast and the flavor of the food is something to look forward to. Clean restaurant, friendly service. Priced right for a quick lunch or dinner. I have dined here at least 10 times and all have been enjoyable.

Visited October 2012
Golden, Colorado
“Great food, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

It can be hit or miss venturing off the interstate, but we had an excellent meal here. The restrooms were nice as well.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Topeka, Kansas
“Best restuarant in Topeka!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is a gem is east Topeka. Very authentic. It is the best Thai food we have been able to find outside if Thailand. They have a great lunch deal and service is very fast, so it a great stop for lunch. Only downside is that they are not equipped to handle large groups well. Come check it out!

Visited August 2012
St Louis
“Remember your in TOPEKA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is a great TOPEKA restaurant! Remember you are in Topeka so food choices are very limited. This restaurant plopped down in the middle of Chicago is a 3 star. But for Topeka, this is a HIT! The decor is a nice modern vibe but not too forced considering you are in the middle of the country. The staff is fast paced and attentive. The food was good. I think if you like Asian food, your in Topeka, this might be your only reasonable option. Wouldn't hesitate to take business clients or a date to this restaurant!

• Visited August 2012