“Great Times” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Motel Forbes Landing
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5922 SW Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS 66619   |
Ranked #8 of 33 hotels in Topeka

148 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Stoughton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The hotel was nice. It was clean and a decent price. I woke up to late and missed breakfast, so I asked the lady at the front desk if they had anything lefty over and she gave me some cinnamon rolls. I thought that was nice. I would stay there again if I ever pass thru again.

Room Tip: Non-smoking are always the best.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
S8ForbesLandingTopKS, Manager at Super 8 Motel Forbes Landing, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you enjoyed your stay here with us. I am pleased we were able to get you something to eat to start your day. Our guests are the most important to us and we try to do our best to keep you all happy. Have a great day.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Hotel staff at night was very courteous and nice and room was decent. I am an over the road truck driver and trainer always looking for decent hotels with truck parking, this location has a very treacherous entrance for semi trucks and it has a very poorly lit truck parking area. I could not see parking lot so I parked my truck the parking lot out of everyone's way. The night clerk said I was fine where I was parked. The next morning I woke up to a police officer knocking on my door asking me to move truck, after I moved truck and my trainee checked out the owner was very rude to him and ask him to have me come inside and talk to him(owner A. Kurt Young) I walked inside owner proceeded to accuse me of having a prostitute in my truck and threatened me by saying he was going to call my company I worked for!!! When I was leaving that day I noticed that hotel shares a parking lot with a STRIP CLUB!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Kansas City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The flush handle became disconnected and the toilet was running and the shower control handle was loose and fell off once.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Gretna
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

1st the reservation was held we had a non smoking reserved even called two weeks before stay to confirm and got a smelly nasty smoking room the shower handle was broke and had been for awhile as the threads were stripped from it not being fixed in a while and the beds like a rock terrible and it took almost 40 minutes to check inand hotel did nothing to fix issues i recieved $30 off a $300 stay it should have been free bed comforters were stained we had to constantly ask for towels they blamed it all on past management but i have never had a problem in the past staying here funny huh

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel Forbes Landing? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Forbes Landing

Address: 5922 SW Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS 66619
Location: United States > Kansas > Topeka
Ranked #8 of 33 hotels in Topeka
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Forbes Landing 2*
An award-winning property that is in its sixth year of operation with an indoor heated pool and free high speed internet. A Pride property in the Super 8 system. We are the closest hotel to Heartland Park Topeka and are five minutes from the Kansas Expocentre. There are numerous restaurants close to our property on Topeka Blvd. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Motel Forbes Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Forbes Landing, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.