“Nice Italian.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Kansas City, Mo.
“Nice Italian.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Recently had dinner here, with a friend. I chose a seafood/whole grain Penne pasta. He chose the Ravioli del Mar. Both meals seemed good, possibly just a bit overpriced, but I would like to go again. I could imagine sampling several menu items without growing weary of the selections.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bailey
“Terrible!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have been here before and it was great but this time the food was barely edible - no flavor and salty. The staff are friendly - but the food is horrible.

Visited October 2012
Topeka, KS
“Best service we've had in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

My hubby and I split an entree for a late lunch. David was our server. He was professional and in top of things. The meal of penne abruzzi was great. Our drinks were always full and we were able to get our check quickly. It was a very enjoyable experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wichita, Kansas
“Awesome Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

What can I say, great food and great atmosphere. We live in Wichita and will drive the ~100 miles to Topeka just to eat as Paisano's. The meals come with 'lotsa bread and lotsa salad" so ordering an app is not necessary unless you just want to add to the meal.

Visited October 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“Disappointed in food and service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I took my son here to celebrate one of his achievements. We ordered stuffed mushrooms which were so loaded with fat that that we could not eat them - literally, fat encircling the mushrooms. Should have stopped there, but decided to order their seafood ravioli. It was okay, but the sauce was very heavy. I like a heaty meal, but this was just too much. The waiter was NOT friendly or attentive. Won't be going back.

Visited September 2012