“Classic Drive-In” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Classic Drive-In”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

It is exactly what you'd expect from a "classic drive in" the burgers the fries and rings were good, but the homemade root beer was outstanding. Small dine I setting and the traffic just kept coming and going. Well worth the stop into town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kansas, USA
“BETTER DAYS FOR "BOBO'S" DRIVE IN”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I'm a long time (40+) year supporter of Bobo Drive Inn in Topeka. I must say the last 2-3 times I've eaten at the 10th Street restaurant it has been very dissapointing. These owners need a wake up call that the food has fallen below par for them. I should have sent my chili dog back...not good or worth the cost.

PLEASE.....what a shame things are not the same.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Historic landmark”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

stop by and get a pic, maybe get a shake or a rootbeer, but do not get a burger! I travel all over the U.S. and try and "eat" the culture. This was highly reviewed, so I wanted to try it out. I ordered a spainish burger, double cheeseburger, coneydog, onion rings and a chocolate milkshake. My plan was to try a lot of the menu and review it on here, not to eat it all. In my opinion the shake and the onion rings were average, nothing special, but good. I started with the spainish burger I took 3 bites and I couldnt stomach it anymore. The meat was terrible. I pulled out the double cheeseburger and after 2 bites I had to throw it away. The meat was gross. Thank God I still had the coney to eat. It was a normal coney, but because of the trash I had just eaten this tasted like the best coney ever. I will give them an out and say that somehow they may have served me old meat or bad meat, but either way DISGUSTING!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Colorado
“Love It !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The apple pie is awesome and the hamburgers are pretty good too ! We heard that Food Network had been here so we stopped in when going thru Topeka on vacation...it was worth it :)

Visited September 2012
Pahrump, Nevada
“Memories”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Came here because of it being on "Diners, Drive-in & Dives". We were surprised at how small a place it is. Brought back memories of our teenage years of going to drive-ins and eating in the car. The burgers were just ok, fries were mediocre, onion rings were very good. The eat-in portion of this place is very small. Had to use the bathroom, it was in the basement, and you can tell the age of this place by going down there.. Built in 1948..

• Visited September 2012