I was driving cross country with my sister and my 3 kids and needed a place to crash for the night. It was fine. The rooms are standard for highway hotels. Clean with decent beds, flat screen TV, basic bathroom, and view of the parking lot. The furniture is a bit dated, but fine. The desk chair was broken but still useable. The roll-away bed required an extra charge, but it was comfortable and better than a fold-out couch.
The kids did like the indoor pool and hot tub after a long days drive. My sister used the fitness center which was basically a small room with two treadmills. The breakfast was included and better than average. Internet was easy access and free. Parking is free. Only real complaint was that they didn't have warm cookies as promised on check in. The desk clear said they ran out of cookie dough 5 days ago and didn't know when they would get more. Seems like the manager could have headed down the street to the grocery store with the petty cash jar. Stupid issue, but I heard 3 other parties complain about the empty cookie station when they checked in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non Smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Topeka-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Topeka-West
- Country Inn & Suites Topeka-West Hotel Topeka
- Country Inn Topeka West