“A welcomed Oasis!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Topeka West, KS

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Topeka West, KS to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Topeka West, KS
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6020 SW 10th Street, 6020 SW 10th Street, Topeka, KS 66615   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Sarasota
“A welcomed Oasis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Traveling across the country....long driving days. Stopped here. Melissa, the night desk staffer was so welcoming, pleasant and efficient. Bed was super comfy and room was clean, well appointed and quiet. What a pleasant surprise to find real dishes, silverware and a REAL coffee cup to make me feel at home! Chris Davis, the front desk manager was the icing on the cake....professional, friendly and most efficient.....he even helped me load my bag into my car when he realized I had a shoulder injury. Chivalry is NOT dead...nor are Midwest core values. All in all, this hotel was a little oasis in the desert known as I-70.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
DAVE S, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Topeka West, KS, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! We are excited to see that you enjoyed your stay here at the Country Inn and Suites here in Topeka, Kansas and we hope that you will enjoy another stay at our property very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Plattsburg, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I travel over 125 nights a year and the Country Inn & Suites Topeka West is my favorite place to stay. 1st- the rooms are always clean and comfortable. 2nd- the staff is genuniely friendly an caring about my stay being the best it can be. 3rd-- its in a great location with easy acess to the interstates and places to see and multi choices to dine. I would not sty anywhere else in TOpeka or surrounding area.

Room Tip: They are all comfortable and quit rooms
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us! We are excited to see that you enjoyed you stay at our facility. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

In town for a business meeting, and Country Inn is usually a very nice pick. This one was a little worn and tired. HEAVY perfumed room spray met me when I got to my room. Paint was peeling off wood trim. Bathroom sink stopper didn't work. Shower was a bit difficult as it switched back and forth from hot to cold water, all by itself. Air conditioning would never get cooler. It was not the worst hotel I've ever been in, but not great either. I would probably try a different hotel if in Topeka again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I apologize that your last experience in our hotel was less than satisfactory. I would like you to know that we have installed new air conditioners in our rooms as well as addressed the other issues that were addressed. I would like to invite you to stay at our property again in the future and to let us redeem ourselves. Please give us a call the next time you are traveling to the Topeka, KS area.
Salina, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Front desk personnel were excellent - always had a smile and so helpful! Room was clean and well maintained. Large breakfast area with a great variety of hot and cold options. Well staffed so there was always plenty even when busy. Will definitely stay there again without question!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us while in Topeka, KS. We are excited to see that you enjoyed you stay here at the Country Inn and Suites and hope to see you again in the future for all of your lodging needs in the Topeka, KS area.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Breakfast and cookies were good. Hotel was clean, quiet and parts that have been updated are nice. Room needed better general maintenance to improve appearance. Overall good for overnight stay just don't expect plush or pristine surroundings.

Stayed March 2014
Guymon, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

The Comfort Inn and Suites in Topeka, Kansas, is always a good bet...easy to access, close to restaurants and drive-ins and convenience stores, yet rather off the beaten path. This time, the hotel was undergoing renovation, so it was a bit noisy in the early afternoon when I arrived. However, by the time I returned for the evening, all was quiet, and no construction sounds awakened anyone early the next morning. Good amenities and commodious rooms and pleasant staff. When I return, I'll go back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
DAVE S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Topeka West, KS, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
I am quite pleased to read your review of our Hotel this morning. My staff truly appreciates seeing that their hard work is shown and appreciated. I will share your review with all of our staff. We are so sorry about the construction noise. I really appreciate your understanding on that. Finally we are all done with construction in lobby. Now Country inn & Suites have new fresh look. Please come and see us again.

Priya Sandir
Country inn & Suites
Topeka ,ks
Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We held a seminar there and all of the employees were very helpful when we needed them.
Everyone that attended felt like this was a great place even in the midst of remodeling.
We will use them again. Great job Country Inn

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
I want to Thank You so much for the exceptional review you wrote for our Hotel. We work very hard to make our guests stay away from home as comfortable as possible. We look forward to your return visit and can't wait to see you again.

Thanks Again,
Priya Sandir
Country inn & Suites Topeka ks

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Topeka West, KS? Share your experiences!