What makes this hotel so great is the front desk and breakfast staff. Pam, the breakfast lady, goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable. She will make you a waffle, pick up your dirty dishes, offer a warm good morning greeting, or share pleasant conversation. She will even give you a ride, if you need it! Justin and Chris of the front desk also go out of their way to be pleasant and helpful. They always greet you by name when you walk in to the lobby and remember the small details. It is friendly, caring people like this, that help make being away from home tolerable. These individuals do a fantastic job and exemplify true customer service. I love the warm cookies when I come back to the hotel in the evening. I do agree with some of the other reviewers comments about the detail of the room cleaning and room upkeep. I have stayed in this hotel several times over the last several months and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non Smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Carlson, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Topeka-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Topeka-West Hotel Topeka
- Country Inn And Suites Topeka-West
- Country Inn Topeka West