“Nice Hotel in Topeka” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   901 SW Robinson Ave., I-70 and Wanamaker, Topeka, KS 66606   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Avon, Indiana
“Nice Hotel in Topeka”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Clean, friendly, hotel with nice rooms, good breakfast and convenient location close to restaurants and shopping. We have stayed at this hotel for the past 6 years and it is always clean and well kept. We like the comfy beds and the refrigerators in the room. Only one thing about the room, they do not have a full length mirror. They don't even have a mirror available except in the bathroom.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear jojovincent, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for my hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy the hotel's accommodations. I also appreciate your loyalty to my hotel, 6 years is an excellent streak for us! We can't wait to see you next time you end up in Topeka!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Huntley, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The room was very up to date, with several nice touches that make it very modern. I even liked the touch sensor lamp so well that I bought one online. The hotel was a bit pricey, but a very nice experience. We felt comfortable, clean and safe.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear L W,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for my hotel, I always appreciate the feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed all of the up-to-date features in the rooms as well as the clenliness of the hotel. I hope to see you next time your passing through Topeka!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Reserved a king suite. Was a little disappointed in the room and the outdated features. Bathroom was small and water pressure sucked. Booked a military rate online but yet when I got there the girl said I wasn't on orders so the rate increased $22 odd right? When we drove up there were 2 police cars leaving which made me uneasy as I was traveling with 3 small children. I asked what was going on when I got Inside but the girl seemed to be unaware and act as If it's normal. Won't be coming back.

Stayed March 2014
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear JessC87,

Thank you for taking time to review my hotel. I'm so sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay. We just finished our remodel in January 2013 so I'm surprised you didn't like the features in your room but yes ma'am our Military/Government rate is for per diem business travel, there is however a seperate discount for Military personell on leisure travel that's why the rate changed. I hope you consider us the next time you're in Topeka, thanks again for the review!
Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

After a not so pleasant stay at another local hotel this was a pleasant relief. Breakfast bar was better than other HIW in town. Fresh fruit which is a big plus for me. Warm soft cookies and gourmet coffee upon my arrival. Nice little touches that make a big impression. Room was very nice and quiet. Only criticism if any was that the lighting was a bit dim in the room. Staff was freindly.

Room Tip: If you are traveling alone on an extended stay, I would definetly recommend the king suite. The addi...
Dear tnille,

Thank you for reviewing my hotel! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary cookies/coffee that were out upon your arrival and our ExpressStart breakfast in the morning. I hope to see you next time you find yourself in Topeka and again, thank you for the review!
Wichita, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

This hotel is close to lost of restraunts and stores. The staff was friendly. The free breakfast was good, and the room was clean. They have an indoor hot tub and small pool that are relaxing. They offer free wifi also. This is a good place to stay for business travel or with a family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Uniquely Y,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to review my hotel! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location, staff and hotel amenities. Again, thank you for the review and I look forward to seeing you next time you're in Topeka.!
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Booked this hotel as it was close to business appts. Nothing fancy but nice. Fitness room was good but I suggested to front desk they should have some type antiseptic wipes in the fitness room. They told me they had cookies at night. When I returned from dinner at 6:00 they said they were all out. I didn't even know they were out.

All in all decent place to stay. Staff is friendly and suggested restaurants when I asked.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Cy2015,
Thank you for reviewing my hotel! I'm glad you enjoyed our fitness center during your stay. I'm happy to say that thanks to your suggestion about the antiseptic wipes for the fitness center we have since ordered some. I hope to see you next time you find yourself in Topeka!
Great Bend, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had to go to Topeka for a funeral and had to be there for almost a week. Thank goodness this was the hotel we picked. We could not have asked for a better place to spend that much time. The room was wonderful, breakfast was some of the best breakfast food we have had. I wished we would have remembered to take our swimming wear as the pool looked nice as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear wyntrees,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review my hotel! I always appreciate the positive feedback and I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your room along with our daily breakfast. I hope to see you the next time you find yourself in Topeka, KS!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker

Address: 901 SW Robinson Ave., I-70 and Wanamaker, Topeka, KS 66606
Location: United States > Kansas > Topeka
#3 Business Hotel in Topeka
#7 Family Hotel in Topeka
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka would like to welcome you to the Capital City of Kansas. Located at the crossroads of I-70, US-40, K-4, I-470 & 75 Hwys, our hotel is perfectly situated near all Topeka businesses and attractions. We are only minutes away from the State Capitol, Washburn University, Hummer Sports Park, Kansas Expocentre, Heartland Park Topeka, Forbes Field, and the Topeka Zoo. Businesses near the hotel include SCCA Headquarters, Goodyear, Target Distribution Center, local hospitals Stormont Vail and St. Francis, Resers Fine Foods, and Frito Lay. This hotel is designed with the smart traveler in mind. Our variety of room options offer enhanced space and amenities. Executive King Suites, Double Queen Rooms, and Handicapped Accessible Rooms are all available. We provide free High-Speed Internet (wired or wireless), as well as a business center with Internet access. Our Deluxe Breakfast Bar is stocked with biscuits and gravy, hardboiled eggs, fresh fruit, Smart Roast coffee, bacon or sausage, scrambled eggs, and our own delicious cinnamon rolls. You can swim all year long in our heated indoor pool or relax in the hot tub. Take a walk even on a snowy day on one of our treadmills in the fitness center. Do your laundry on site, or send it out to the dry cleaners. We also offer a conference room for any meeting needs you may have. Stay Smart with the Holiday Inn Express Topeka! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Topeka
Holiday Inn Topeka
Topeka Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.