“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   901 SW Robinson Ave., I-70 and Wanamaker, Topeka, KS 66606   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Great Bend, Kansas
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had to go to Topeka for a funeral and had to be there for almost a week. Thank goodness this was the hotel we picked. We could not have asked for a better place to spend that much time. The room was wonderful, breakfast was some of the best breakfast food we have had. I wished we would have remembered to take our swimming wear as the pool looked nice as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear wyntrees,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review my hotel! I always appreciate the positive feedback and I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your room along with our daily breakfast. I hope to see you the next time you find yourself in Topeka, KS!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

The Holiday Inn Express in Topeka was warm and welcoming on a very wintry and snowy night. Room accommodations exactly as described. Nice to not find surprises after a long day on the road. Friendly employees at the hotel. Nice free breakfast. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Sam F,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review my hotel! I sincerely appreciate your comments and am glad we could accomodate you. Again, thank you for your review and I hope to see you again soon!
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I got to the hotel late on January 28. The young lady at the counter was great. She seemed genuinely concerned that I had arrived so late. On the night of the 29th, Sierra was working the front desk. I needed copies made for a work presentation and the local office supply store had just closed. She helped me sort my materials and copy them. She checked on me periodically as I waited in the lobby. The bed was comfortable. The room was very clean. The breakfast bar was great. I've stayed here before and I'll stay here again!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear tbrant8721, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel, we always appreciate the positive feedback! I am very pleased that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay and that the front desk staff was so helpful and genuine. Again, thank you for your feedback and we sure do look forward to seeing you again soon.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed at this property for two nights in an king suite, which was spacious and very nicely laid out. The hotel was clean and comfortable and seemed updated. There was a typical HI Express free breakfast, which I had no complaints about. Parking was easy. WIFI worked well. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I booked a rate with 1000 extra bonus points per night. No complaints, would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear Mr. J N, I am extremely pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay with us! We work hard to be a great hotel guests love and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Again, thank you for the positive review!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Older hotel--undergoing a complete renovation. All rooms are being redone. Building new area for breakfast bar. The temporary place efficiently laid out. Rooms and hotel clean in spite of renovations. We stayed in June 2012

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Elphaba, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I'm glad that we could still provide you with a clean and comfortable stay during our rennovations in 2012! We are completely done with rennovations now and better than ever. We sure do hope to see you again soon now that we're fully remodeled! Again, thank you for your review.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Traveling through with a bus load of people. Good stay, comfortable, clean, friendly staff. The hot tub was cold. That was a bummer and no coffee creamer. There was a busy road outside our room but that happens in a larger town. We were tired an slept well. We had a nice rest. The beds at HIE are always comfy!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Zdancelady, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to hear you had a good stay! My staff was made aware of the issue and it was resolved, I do apologize for any inconvenience during your stay. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed at this hotel twice this past Summer. First in late August and was so impressed we returned in early October and specifically asked for the same room and were able to get it. Staff was very nice and very, very friendly. Appears to be fairly recently renovated and looks great.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
KaylaBitler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Mary B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel at TripAdvisor. I very much appreciate your comments! It is great to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us, and that you enjoyed both our facility and our staff. Thank you again for your review and I hope to see you again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker

Address: 901 SW Robinson Ave., I-70 and Wanamaker, Topeka, KS 66606
Location: United States > Kansas > Topeka
#3 Business Hotel in Topeka
#7 Family Hotel in Topeka
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka would like to welcome you to the Capital City of Kansas. Located at the crossroads of I-70, US-40, K-4, I-470 & 75 Hwys, our hotel is perfectly situated near all Topeka businesses and attractions. We are only minutes away from the State Capitol, Washburn University, Hummer Sports Park, Kansas Expocentre, Heartland Park Topeka, Forbes Field, and the Topeka Zoo. Businesses near the hotel include SCCA Headquarters, Goodyear, Target Distribution Center, local hospitals Stormont Vail and St. Francis, Resers Fine Foods, and Frito Lay. This hotel is designed with the smart traveler in mind. Our variety of room options offer enhanced space and amenities. Executive King Suites, Double Queen Rooms, and Handicapped Accessible Rooms are all available. We provide free High-Speed Internet (wired or wireless), as well as a business center with Internet access. Our Deluxe Breakfast Bar is stocked with biscuits and gravy, hardboiled eggs, fresh fruit, Smart Roast coffee, bacon or sausage, scrambled eggs, and our own delicious cinnamon rolls. You can swim all year long in our heated indoor pool or relax in the hot tub. Take a walk even on a snowy day on one of our treadmills in the fitness center. Do your laundry on site, or send it out to the dry cleaners. We also offer a conference room for any meeting needs you may have. Stay Smart with the Holiday Inn Express Topeka! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Topeka
Holiday Inn Topeka
Topeka Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.