“Great TV and cinnamon rolls” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   901 SW Robinson Ave., I-70 and Wanamaker, Topeka, KS 66606   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Peyton, CO
“Great TV and cinnamon rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were greeted by a nice lady at the front desk who was very helpful. The room was newly remodeled with a large flat screen TV. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. The room had a refrigerator, microwave, and kitchenette sink. The bathroom had a newly renovated shower. The property is still remodeling, but the breakfast area is finished, and the breakfast was very good with great cinnamon rolls. The room was very clean and this is a nice place to stay. We would come again!

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room away from the construction
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
s.w. mo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Facility is undergoing remodeling, but we were in no way inconvenienced. Received same great experience as with any HIEX motel I've stayed at. If you read my reviews, you know I admit they are not the cheapest. I want safety, comfort, internet, and great breakfast. I continue to get these things from this chain.

Room Tip: might be a possibility of some construction noise at certain times of the day for a while. I experi...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Darby, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

After a long day on the road this was my stop for the night ( no reservation just walked up ) and no problem getting a room. Yes they are right in the middle of remodeling the place ( the front desk area was under construction but check in was a breeze and the clerk was very helpful with where to go to grab a bite ) The room was nice ( Huge TV ) comfortable work area and a nice comfy bed. I did not hear a peep from neighbors or the hallway or even the freeway onramp. I would stay here again if I am in the area. So if you can deal with a little construction clutter for a bit then stay here. I have a feeling when they are done this place is going to be the excellent choice for staying in Topeka.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I'll be glad to stay here again. Yes they are under construction but I got a "new" room and was very happy with the accommodations. The only thing I would improve is the Internet connection. The pillows were great and the bed was nice. Television was much larger than I expected also.

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is being remodeled and our room very nice! I would definitely stay here again, despite the construction our stay was great! The room was clean and the staff was friendly. Right off the highway, great for our travel on 70.

• Stayed August 2012
Ankeny, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

The property is being remodeled and I was lucky enough to stay in one of the updated rooms. All I can say is wow!!! Large flat screen TV and plenty of room to work and relax. The breakfast area is under construction too so they had breakfast in a meeting room. The staff was great and the location is great.

Room Tip: If staying in the next couple of months, asked for a room that has already been remodeled.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
HolidomeSales, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear cropscione, Thank you very much for spreading the excitement of the remodel taking place at our hotel. As you mentioned we are currently remodeling our breakfast area and have completed several guest rooms. Please check back with us frequently, when in town, to see and experience the updates.
Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

This hotel would have gotten a higher rating if it wasn"t under construction. It looks like they were building a new breakfast room. I ende up in a jacuzzi suite which was fine but I had no need for the jacuzzi. The room was ok, typical HIE. My room was at one end of the hotel and the wifi signal kept dropping. The best feature was the location at the junction of I70, I470 and US75. There was a Hooters across Wanamaker and lots of fast food and chain restaurants within a two minute drive.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Pistoljh, Thank you for noticing all the upgrades we are working on at the hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope when coming to the area you wil choose us again and see all the new updates.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker

Address: 901 SW Robinson Ave., I-70 and Wanamaker, Topeka, KS 66606
Location: United States > Kansas > Topeka
#3 Business Hotel in Topeka
#7 Family Hotel in Topeka
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka would like to welcome you to the Capital City of Kansas. Located at the crossroads of I-70, US-40, K-4, I-470 & 75 Hwys, our hotel is perfectly situated near all Topeka businesses and attractions. We are only minutes away from the State Capitol, Washburn University, Hummer Sports Park, Kansas Expocentre, Heartland Park Topeka, Forbes Field, and the Topeka Zoo. Businesses near the hotel include SCCA Headquarters, Goodyear, Target Distribution Center, local hospitals Stormont Vail and St. Francis, Resers Fine Foods, and Frito Lay. This hotel is designed with the smart traveler in mind. Our variety of room options offer enhanced space and amenities. Executive King Suites, Double Queen Rooms, and Handicapped Accessible Rooms are all available. We provide free High-Speed Internet (wired or wireless), as well as a business center with Internet access. Our Deluxe Breakfast Bar is stocked with biscuits and gravy, hardboiled eggs, fresh fruit, Smart Roast coffee, bacon or sausage, scrambled eggs, and our own delicious cinnamon rolls. You can swim all year long in our heated indoor pool or relax in the hot tub. Take a walk even on a snowy day on one of our treadmills in the fitness center. Do your laundry on site, or send it out to the dry cleaners. We also offer a conference room for any meeting needs you may have. Stay Smart with the Holiday Inn Express Topeka! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Topeka
Holiday Inn Topeka
Topeka Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.