“Quiet, Convenient, CLEAN!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Salina, Kansas
“Quiet, Convenient, CLEAN!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Very impressed with this property overall. I stayed on a Wednesday night and hotel was pretty full. My room was very clean, updated and had very comfortable bed and pillows. Very impressed by the upgrade of lamps that produced "daylite" quality lighting. Hotel is right off I-70 and Wanamaker. There is a Hooters restaurant across the street and a Burger King, long with a gas station/convenience store. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was your typical standard fare. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: My room was on the third floor and was quiet. it even faced the road but that noise wasn't an i...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Good Morning,
I was so pleased to read the review you summitted for our hotel. My staff works very hard to make all our guests stay as comfortable as possible and its wonderful to hear when our guests recognize their efforts. I will share your review with all.
Topeka Comfort Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed here for my son's orientation day at Wasburn and was pleasantly surprised at the size and newness of the room. Loved the room and location and staff was friendly. Enjoyed the lemon water and pretzels in the evening. Breakfast was the average continental type food, but free. Will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Greg K, Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
I was so happy to read your review this morning about your stay during your sons orientation.
Its nice to know that if my staff properly takes care of you, I can hope to see you for the next 4 years. I greatly appreciate the kind review.

Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very clean, affordable, and comfortable. Especially impressed with complimentary breakfast, in particular the spacious eating area. So many of the motels have such a small eating place that there is no place to sit. Not at this Comfort Suites...they have more than ample space to go along with great food to start the day.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Good Morning,
Its so rewarding for my staff and me to read such wonderful reviews like yours. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction daily, and we are so pleased when our guests see this.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Room was very nice and spacious but Sauna was not working. Pool was so dirty that I could barely see my feet in the five foot end of the pool. Third floor ice machine put out no ice. Saw a cockroach on the stair well wall going down to the second floor to get ice.

Stayed June 2014
Good Morning Doug,
Its seems you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and I am not happy to read reviews like yours. Feel free to contact me regarding your issues. I would like to personally discuss this with you.

Thanks Much,
(785)-246-6777
Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

After a long day of travel we pulled into the Comfort Suite in Topeka and found it to be quiet, clean , and just the spot we were looking forward to relax away the long miles of the day. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I greatly appreciate the fact that our property is highly recommended in your eyes. I use these reviews in my weekly staff meetings, and its so satisfying to see thier expressions when I read them compliments like yours. We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Had very brief stay with my cousin and two kids on way to College World Series last Friday night.
Was pleased that they held my guranteed room until 1:30AM as promised (have had previous guaranteed rooms not avilable despite indicating late arrival). Very helpful and frielndly night desk person. Breakfast was good. Room was quiet as it was slightly away from highway. Nice queen-sized beds. No problems. Cost not low buit about average for the top rated hotels on Trip Advisor. No problems--stay here if you want a good night's sleep.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear JB,

I was extremely happy to read your positive review this morning. As I can not be at the property 24 hours a day, I am so happy to hear my staff preforms as trained when I am not watching them, This is very rewarding for me to hear.

Thanks Much
Clarksburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Room was comfortable, premises clean, affordable and the morning complimentary breakfast kick starts you whether on business or pleasure. Staff is friendly, attentive and made my stay enjoyable. I do think it is close to hotel refresh time - the a/c units are extremely loud, noisy and somewhat obnoxious especially when kicking on & off thoughout the night. The chair and couch are also dated furniture. However, the stay was nice and I probably will chose this location again when traveling to Topeka for business.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Hello John,
I want to thank you for the review for our hotel. It is very rewarding to hear of happy customers.
I have had some A/C problems that Amana has recalled a part on and am extremely happy to report that they have all been fixed. I am truely sorry that yours was making a noise.

Topeka Comfort Suites

Been to Comfort Suites Topeka? Share your experiences!