“Amazing Sleep!!! Big rooms, great service amazing comfy beds!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Arlington Texas
“Amazing Sleep!!! Big rooms, great service amazing comfy beds!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel is very pretty and the front desk was very helpful and wonderful! The bed is super comfy and I tend to always wake up in the middle of the night but I slept all night long and did not really want to get out the next morning. The room is big and very clean it looks like a new hotel. I needed directions to a job as I had forgotten my GPS and Heather at the front desk printed directions out for me. Everyone from this hotel was wonderful and the price is great too. I will definitely stay here when I am in the area. The only down side is around 7 a.m. you can start to hear some traffic but its not to loud just noticeable. Great stay!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
My staff and myself want to thank you for the great things you said in your review of our hotel. We strive hard to please our guests and its great to hear of a guest that was very happy with our services. God Bless.
Topeka Comfort Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Cheyenne, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night. Check-in and check-out were both quick and easy. The room was clean and was very nice. The free wi-fi worked fine. Breakfast was good as well, not too exciting, but it did the job. The breakfast area is right by the lobby and is clean. The hotel is convenient to restaurants and the mall. I would stay here again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
GREG K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
I want to personally thank you for the great review for our hotel. It's very satisfying to hear when a guest sees and appreciates the hard work our staff does to assure customer satisfaction.
Southport, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very nice hotel, great people. The reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 was their early ending breakfast. Most Comfort Suites end at 10AM but here it's 9AM. It should be at least 9:30AM. I would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
GREG K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for our property. We appreciate all suggestions and use them to see where changes are needed. We are very happy you chose to stay at our property and greatly appreciate your business.

Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stay at this motel quite frequently and have never been disappointed. Always a quick easy check in and a clean comfortable room. Breakfast in the morning is your "typical" breakfast that you'll get when it's included in the price, not fantastic but not bad either. I stay here because of the nice clean rooms and not the breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GREG K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
I want to Thank You for reviewing our hotel. I appreciate the nice things you have to say about us. We are so happy that our customers see the hard work we put into keeping our property as new. Thanks again for the comments.

Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We really enjoyed our short stay in this hotel. It is new, clean, and nicely decorated. The rooms are very spacious. There is a fridge and microwave in each room, which is nice to have. The pool area is nice, but a little dark. Breakfast was typical for Comfort Suites, but good. The lobby is impressive for this type of hotel, and tea, water, mints, and pretzels are available at all times. A small complaint was the temperature of the hallways and elevator - they were very warm, like they weren't air-conditioned at all, to the point of being uncomfortable. Also, as I saw noted in another review, the linens for the pull-out couch were not in the room, which I thought was very unusual (another Comfort Suites we stayed at earlier in our trip had fresh sheets already in place, and other hotels have had linens in the closet) - we had to go down and get them at the front desk, which was a little annoying with three separate rooms in our party. No extra pillows for the pull-out bed were available. Overall, though, a nice stay in a new hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I am so happy that you found the time to review our hotel. We use these reviews good or bad to see the areas where we need improvement. I am glad that you found your room so nice and comfortable. Your business is truly appreciated.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Overall a great hotel!!!! Check in was great the front desk clerk was friendly, and nice. The rooms were clean, and big. The bed was very comfortable went right to sleep!! The breakfast was yummy!!! Check out was also great.. I would rate this hotel with 5 stars!! I will stay here again!!!

• Stayed July 2013
GREG K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
First, I want to thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. You had some kind things to say about our property and staff which I greatly appreciate. We strive to be the best of the best and its nice to see our hard work is appreciated.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is brand new and has larger rooms with a small sofa sleeper and small microwave and fridge. Our family stayed there last week and overall thought the hotel was nice. However, I was not impressed with the service. Again, I thought the hotel itself was fine, but here are a few of the service/quality problems I had. If these things don't matter to you then you will be pleased with your stay. My problems were; we specifically called directly to book a double (since we have 3 kids). When I arrived I was unimpressed with the front desk clerk's appearance and lack of concern with the problem with our reservation. I was told "sorry, we are out of doubles". Okay, those things happen, but add to that the fact that we called directly and were told we had a double room reserved and also were told in somewhat of a rude tone when we made the reservation:"you do realize you can not cancel this reservation!" It was also annoying to have to ask for linens for the sofa sleeper after we got to our room. One would think these would be in the room or given at check In. After getting back to the room and realizing we needed pillows for the sofa sleeper, I once again was introduced to the lack of professionalism. I asked for pillows and was told "No"......(me)"um,....no? I can not have any more pillows??" "No, we are all out" I know this is picky, but seriously can we be a little more helpful? Add to this, the sight of both the PM and AM desk persons outside smoking by the front entrance and you get the picture. The breakfast was okay, I have never eaten bacon that was cut that thin (seriously, you could see through it) the juices all seemed watered down, so to me it seemed like corners were being cut in the breakfast dept to save costs, but not a big deal unless you are a serious breakfast person. I will say the "kitchen" resembled a large janitors closet, but that's just my quirky observation. It did look clean, just odd.

• Stayed July 2013
Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear NoItAllTravler,
First I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I use these reviews to improve our business and our service to all our guests. I am saddened to hear of any guests who leave and are not 100% satisfied with our service. Please contact me directly and I guarantee on your next visit you will be bragging about our service. I sincerely apologize to you about your negative experiences.
Topeka Comfort Suites

Been to Comfort Suites Topeka? Share your experiences!