“Everything was great with the hotel. Is an older hotel - no...” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late and was greeted nicely. Room was clean and large. Comfy bed and quiet room. Breakfast was the typical spread. Had a nice pool but I didn't get to use it. Nice stay. Would definetly come back.

• Stayed March 2013
baymontinntupelo, Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Tupelo, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Great you had a pleasant stay.

See you next time.

PS Remember to use the pool.
Marietta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We always enjoy our stay . There are 2 suggestions.
1 - I am diabetic and would like to enjoy your waffles but you never have any sugar free syrup. I have requested on our last 3 stays .

2- I keep getting emails from corporate that I should get extra points and special rates but u
Have not gotten yet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for been a loyal guest during the Furniture the markets.

I will get some sugar free syrup just for you on the next market.
Just remind us when you make your reservation.

And I don't know about the extra points they are offering.
But there is a deal now that when you book on Baymontinns.com you can get bonus points.

See you in August
rushfan2
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I found everything as advertised & The Manager and Robin were top notch Pro's. Room was clean, huge & well set-up. Couldn't have been happier with the rates I got for myself & 6 band members. Great food within walking distance ( right next door was a super meal with impressive staff too ) Clean, safe area & naturally the Southern Hospitality we have all heard so much about.

Can't wait to return...forget the others & stay here. easy to find as well !!

Room Tip: The George Washington Presidential Suite was the ultimate room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
It was awesome having you and the band here.

And of course you had the best room is the hotel.
CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The front desk staff was a delight; but being the hotel was booked for The Tupelo Furniture Market and your big moment to shine - well you dropped the ball. The carpets were dirty in the halls and room, no trash liner in waste basket, no luggage rack to put your suitcase on, shower had hair in it. Most all of my complaints are housekeeping issues; which with proper instruction could be address; and a crew to come in and steam clean the rugs. A older hotel with very tiny restroom area, but I must say a improvement from when Amer-Host owned it, have not been at this hotel in 10 years; but only hotel with a room for the furniture market.

• Stayed March 2013
Thanks for your recommendations.

Front desk did there job which is great.
We do get the carpets cleaned every quarter.
Now its time.

And yes we have made alot of improvements since those Amerihost days.
Brandon, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My graddaughters and I chose this hotel because of the indoor pool. The pool looked green when we checked in. The next morning I asked the owner/manager if the pool was OK to swim in. He said he had just put chlorine in it. We waited until after lunch to swim and the chlorine smell was very strong. Much stronger than the indoor pool at the YMCA. The hot tub was coated with green stuff around the sides - we did not get in. We did get in the pool and I noticed a ring of green around it also, but it did not touch the water like the hot tub. The next day my daughter went and said the water was slimy. My grandaughter developed a rash all over her body after that brief swim. When I got home and washed the swim suites they had dissengrated in spots. This pool also does not have a good flow to it. I'm sure the pool is unhealthy and he is putting too much chlorine in it and possibly clarifyer to make it temporarily look better. I shudder to think what our bodies were exposed to!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Sorry about the issues with the pool.

But we do check the chemicals everyday.
And to fix the cloudiness the pool store tell us to use clarifiyer so we do.

I don't understand why your suits did that.
We had alot of people here last week for spring break and they haven't mentioned anything.

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Tupelo? Share your experiences!