“Unclean” 2 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
“Unclean”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2006

Our room was unclean also with mildew in the shower curtain. After the shower the steam revealed that some one previous had written with their finger on the mirror that obviously had not been clean since that time or during our stay. Our coffee pot was only rinsed and our ice bucket never dumped.

The fitness center had 3 treadmills, only one worked. The bike's read out did not work either. The scale in the room was broken as well.

When the cleanliness issue was mentioned to the Assistant Manager, she claimed that we had a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the room, which not only was not true, but in contradiction to the fact that the maid brought in fresh towels, coffe packets, and made our bed each day.

We do not recommend this Quality Inn and will never return.

• Stayed February 2005, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2005

Great list of amenities, some not found at other area hotels. Super price; at least $10-$15/nite lower than all other hotels. Newly renovated. Indoor pool, inside corridors, great food, quiet, much, much more...... Definitely would stay her again!!

• Stayed May 2005, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2004

My wife & I stayed at this hotel in july 2004. Our stay was very relaxing. The hotel is finished renovating and every thing looks great. The staff is very nice. I will continue to use this facility in the future.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2003

We stayed there because of the reputation of the hotel.. Never again!
There was mold growing on the shower curtain. When we informed the manager we were given the excuse they were renovating! When does keeping a room clean have to do with renovations?

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2003

. my truck broke down and the staff was very helpful in getting my truck problem to get resolved. I found the staff willing to assist me with transportation to get needed parts to get my vehicle back running, and had one their workers to assist me in diagnosing another trbl . The rooms I found to be clean and adequate for my family needs. The continental breakfast was plentiful with many choices as I had a sick child who was very picky about what he wanted. Overall I was pleased with the service and the attention paid by the staff. G. S. -Parker , Colorado

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2003

My pregnant daughter found the accomodations less than desirable, particularly the cleanliness if the bathtub. The desk clerk would not answer the phone- I had to walk to the lobby to get his attention.
After switching rooms with no better results, we left and went to the Ramada.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2003

This hotel was your typical run down, from the 1970s, junky hotel.
Looks nice in the lobby, but once you get past that it goes down hill fast. There were stains on the floor in bedroom, dirty towels, and the bed was at least 30 years old. I don't know how this is ranked #2. Stay away.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!