“Just like I remembered!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 157 Restaurants in Tupelo
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Lawrenceville, GA
“Just like I remembered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

When I was young, there was a Danver's in the Atlanta area that I remember going to, butnhas long been closed. Well 30 years later, I happened across this location in Tupelo and it was just as I remembered it from when I was five. Good hot ham and chees sandwich, great baked potato and nice salad bar! Thanks for bringing back a fond memory!

Visited October 2012

Aberdeen, MS
“We love Danver's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I have been eating at least two times a week at Danver's for eight or nine years, even though we live 35 miles south, in Aberdeen. The food is consistently good, and the employees are extremely friendly and helpful. I love hot dogs, and Danver's makes a great one . . . the bun is toasted using a timer for consistent results, the wiener is always cooked just right. It is tasty and juicy. The specialty is roast beef sandwich, which always contains a pile of thin sliced roast. My wife loves the hamburger, which can be dressed at the salad bar with anything the customer desires. That fully stocked salad bar is very popular with the restaurant's clientele. Last, but not least, Danver's is always CLEAN as can be. You'll see nary a spot on the windows and table tops. We love Danver's.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tupelo
“Best quick lunch during the week.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I eat here almost everyday during the week. Best salad bar, chicken salad, and hamburgers. Fast service and good quality food far a fast food restaurant. Locally owned. You feel like you're eating healthy when you eat here. People very friendly, which always helps

Visited July 2012
Oklahoma
“Good food /local business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

We stopped here for a quick lunch. I had the salad bar which I thought was delicious, my husband had a chicken sandwich and fries. My husband says I found Danvers delicious because I was very very hungry. Either way, good place for simple, local lunch.

Visited January 2012
Tupelo, MS
“Consistently great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Danver's has been in Tupelo longer than I can remember and it's very popular and consistently busy any time of the day or night. The decor has not changed in may years, but for the locals, it's a bit nostalgic. This is a regular place for my family because the restaurant itself is ALWAYS extremely clean and the food and service is always great.
The salad bar is the best in town with many, many topping options including a section for baked potatoes with sour cream, shredded cheese, bacon bits ect. When you order a burger, sandwich or baked potato, you always "dress" it at the salad bar and put as much on it as you like.
The fried chicken tenders are huge and delicious, baked potatoes are enormous, and the homemade chicken salad is excellent. There is always someone cleaning up in the front and back and the manager really goes out of his way to accomodate any requests you may have. The only drawback is the price. It is a bit pricey for "fast food" but the quality, service and cleanliness keep me coming back time after time.

• Visited August 2011