“Going back for breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Tupelo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Orlando, Florida
“Going back for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband & I both had the cheeseburger plate, I had onion rings with coleslaw, my husband had the fries. I also had the chocolate milk shake! Omg ! They couldn't have been any friendlier except for picking up our check. I asked the waitress what she recommended? She asked how hungry were we? Best burger we've had in a really long time! I noticed on a sign outside that the owner was a Viet Nam veteran, and they support "Wounded Warrior" project. I asked the man working the register if he were the veteran? I Thanked him for his service! Very friendly people, asked where we were from, asked us to sign their guest book behind the counter & gave me a special pen with the businesses name on there! We're going back for breakfast! Love all the Elvis memorabilia!

Stockport
“amazing Elvis burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Just an experience you have to try, Elvis did it and so can you. Have the Elvis burger and sit in the same booth as the King himself did. The locals are superb.

Visited April 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Was... Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

The place was cool for it's age and historic Elvis elements. But the food and service were average. But it was nice to see it once and sit in the Elvis booth.

Visited March 2014
“Southern hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Best hamburger I've ever eaten!! Sat in the booth where Elvis sat .... AMAZING. Will visit again one day. A slice of history. X

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“A classic......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

It's been there for decades......a real 'old fashioned' drive in with car-hops.......Tiny place and it gets slammed on the weekends, but a great place for a real 'home town' experience.....

Visited October 2013