“It's gone” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Tupelo
Queensbury, New York
“It's gone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The hotel is gone. The entire top level has been taken away by the tornado. It was such a nice property. I hope they get it fixed soon! Best of luck! The tornado also damaged the Courtyard, both Hampton Inns, and the others in the area.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We drove up at this property never expecting what we got after checking in! They were such nice folks. It was clean and for the money you couldn't beat it. We didn't even have to run out and get anything for supper. They were having a managers reception. Really nice.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

The rooms were large. We were there on a tennis trip and had a few kids with us they enjoyed the breakfast especially the waffles. they also had some food out in the evening along with some adult beverages. nice place I will stay there again good price and nice people!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Raleigh, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed here after visiting Elvis's birthplace. The rooms are large and very clean. On a two week trip this was the most comfortable bed of any place we stayed. The linens are good and the towels were soft and fluffy. The only downside was some of the floor tiles were cracked in the bathroom but that would not deter us from staying her again, it was still clean.
Overall, this motel is very clean, the breakfast was good and the staff was great. I would not hesitate to stay here with children. There is a restaurant in walking distance, always a plus when you have been driving all day.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Church Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband works on the road and he was staying at this hotel, we (our 4 kids age 12,5,3, and 2 weeks and myself) drove nearly 8 hours to see him when the kids had fall break. When we arrived he came out to help us get all our things inside, when I walked into the room I was amazed at how spacious the room was. He had room 209, it had two double beds, a chair with ottoman, a mini-fridge, microwave, a very large desk, and a closet hidden behind a floor-length mirror. The beds were so comfortable, and we had an ample supply of pillows, 4 per bed. The short entry way in room was quite wide, which made it so much easier to get the luggage cart, or kids, or baby carrier in/out of room. We didn't have to walk in single file to leave, like we normally do. I had brought the baby bassinet and we still had plenty of space in our room. All of the kids stayed for free because they were under 18.
We were not familiar with the area, so we spent most of our visit in the room, however, due to the openness and width of the room, we never felt like we were on top of each other. The bathroom had a long counter top and was also quite roomy. It is so nice to be able to stand in the bathroom and not feel claustrophobic, to sit on the toilet and not hit your knees on the bathtub. The room had a large flat-screen television which we hooked up to my husband's laptop to watch some movies on Netflix.
My favorite thing was the food. This place had a breakfast that blew my mind. Served from 6-10am. It had so much to choose from-2 kinds of juice, coffee, ice water, milk, yogurt, hardboiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal and grits (from a pack), fresh made biscuits and gravy, eggs or omelets, sausage, waffles, toast, bagels, muffins, and fresh fruit. Condiments-ketchup, butter, cream cheese, honey, jelly, peanut butter, and honey. It was amazing, and the breakfast attendant was very friendly, she even helped me get the waffles made while I was starting to get the kids situated. We all had a hearty breakfast each day of our stay, one day we didn't get down stairs until around 9:30, and we didn't have as much hot food as the previous days, but we still had more than enough to fill our bellies. Then the other attendant asked us if we wanted her to make us some more eggs, or biscuits. We declined the kind offer, we had plenty to eat already.
Then on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 5-7pm they serve dinner. Dinner!! can you believe that?! We stayed tues and wed and they served chicken wings and macaroni one evening, spaghetti and bread the next. Also, even gave out cookies, sodas, and bottled water.
I was so happy that my husband and his crew had the opportunity to each a fresh hot meal at their hotel. The guys get kind of burned out from eating out all the time, or from having to eat microwave dinners in their rooms. I was very pleased with this hotel, and would recommend this place to anyone.
If this is how all of the other Sleep Inns are, I will stay at them exclusively.

Room Tip: Cribs are available for free, rollaway beds are available for $10 bucks per night.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stay here 2 to 3 nights a week and I love this place. Great breakfast,freindly staff,great rooms,nice beds. Definitely my pick of hotels in the area.Its a good value for the money in my eyes. I travel all week and they keep me lured into this place.Stay here I think you'll be very pleased with your stay.

• Stayed September 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed overnight after visiting Elvis Presley's birthplace which was very interesting. Plenty of places to eat nearby.

The room we had was ideal with a comfy bed. Plenty of hot water.

Breakfast was adequate for us only downside was the plastic cups and plates but other than that I have no complaints and would recommend.

The staff were very pleasant.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!