“Wonderful meal and GREAT tea” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 163 Restaurants in Tupelo
TN and MS
“Wonderful meal and GREAT tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a restaurant that is a cross between fast food and cafe style. The food is prepared for you and is delicious. I have eaten there most times when we are in Tupelo and it is always wonderful. Staff is friendly, facility is clean and service is fast (you place your order before you sit down). A great place to visit with friends or grab a quick lunch.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dover, Delaware
“Very tasty sandwiches served fast food style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The restaurant looks fairly new, located in a plaza near the mall. It was a Sunday afternoon, and the place was pretty busy, but the service was still very good. The food is served fast food style, you order at the counter and pay for it, then someone brings it to your table.

Planning our southern states road trip my goal was to only eat in restaurants that I had never eaten in before. Newk's is a southern states chain that I had never heard of before planning our recent trip. There were no reviews of the Tupelo location on Trip Advisor, so I checked out their website, and made a note to check it when we reached Tupelo. Just as a side note, they have soups, salads, and even pizza on the menu, but my goal was to find a sandwich shop, and they looked pretty good on their website.

I am very glad we decided to check it out. The food tasted as good as it looked on their website. The toasted specialty sandwiches are excellent!

• Visited September 2013