“Very nice, new construction” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Mountain View, Missouri, United States
“Very nice, new construction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Compared to other Comfort Inns, this one was very nice, very clean, almost new construction. Staff very friendly and helpful. Easy access. Plenty of parking. Location is a quiet area, not far from Elvis Presley birthplace.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Larry D.,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with feedback about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn, Tupelo. We are pleased to know that you found our property clean, nice and quiet!! We are also delighted that we were able to provide an excellent experience and that you found our location convenient to a major attraction, Elvis Presley's Birthplace. If you stay in Tupelo in the future, it would be our pleasure to serve you again!!

Porsha,
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lookout Mountain, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

This once was a Microtel. It's been bulldozed and rebuilt as a Comfort Inn. Normally, I don't enjoy staying at a Comfort Inn. I prefer Comfort Suites & Inns. However, this property is an exception to the rule. The Aces are in the right places with this property. From the Bedding, which is as good as I have in my own home, to the staff, to the location, to the breakfast.
If this property has a weak link, it would be their internet.
The GM and all of her staff, are very professional, and pleasant.
For the business man/woman, the price can not be beat for the quality of stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
It was a pleasure reading the feedback of your recent stay at the Comfort Inn, Tupelo. We are so happy to hear that you found our hotel so accommodating and even more ecstatic knowing you find our property an exception of your normal Comfort Suites rule! It's wonderful knowing you enjoyed the bedding so much that it made you feel like you were home as we strive to make our guests feel comfortable. I do apologize that you did not receive a strong Wi-Fi signal and have since looked into the problem. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to hosting you again on your future visits!

Porsha,
Brandon, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel during State Swimming Championships. First Impression when checking in was how clean the hotel was! You could tell the staff had been working hard. Great customer service from front desk to house keeping. Very nice breakfast buffet. Bedding seemed new and was very comfortable. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Melanie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. The entire staff works extremely hard to maintain our hotel and we are so happy you noticed their efforts. We take pride in our world-class service and are pleased to hear that you experienced the friendliness of our staff! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Tupelo!!

Porsha
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed over night at this hotel while in Tupelo for business. The rooms were clean and very comfortable, the area was also very quiet which is always a plus when traveling for work. The staff was wonderful, very friendly and helpful. I did not get a chance to try the continental breakfast during my stay however, it smelled awesome. I will be returning to this hotel when I return to the area, this place was awesome.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Melissa,

We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with excellent, professional service and clean, well-kept rooms. To get your day started, hopefully on your next visit you will get to enjoy our great hot deluxe breakfast!!

Thank you for your review and we look forward to providing you with the same great accommodations on your next trip!
Batesville, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I decided to get away for the night because both our work places are hectic and we both had a rough week. We came to Tupelo to visit the Flea Market.We chose the Comfort Inn for the location and price. The clerks were very nice and welcoming. The hotel was very clean and nice. Our king room was very cute, but quite small. I was hoping to take a hot bath, but walking into the bathroom I noticed there was no tub, only a shower. (It was still nice though). My only complaint was other guests being very loud and noisey ALL NIGHT LONG. Doors were slammed throughout the night, making it very hard to sleep. My husband and I are both light sleepers, so needless to say we both were not happy campers the next day. All in all, it was an okay stay...We just wished we could've slept :/

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Eastonsmommy128,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience of your weekend getaway with us!! It is wonderful to hear that the staff was welcoming and the hotel cleanliness met your expectations. We're glad you enjoyed the hotel's convenient location near the Flea Market as well.

I apologize for the noise you encountered during your stay. We will definitely utilize this feedback to improve our hotel experience for every guest. We offer tubs in some of our rooms and on your next visit please mention the preference and we will make sure to provide your with a quiet room that has a tub and shower!!
Inman, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had stayed in this hotel many times in the past when it was under another chain. It had run down pretty badly and I have been staying elsewhere. I unexpectedly had to stay in town and the place I was going to stay had a really high rate, so I searched the Choice Hotels site and picked the Comfort Inn. I did not realize they had bought and renovated this place and actually went to the Quality Inn that used to be the Comfort Inn first. When I arrived I thought, oh no...Then went inside. The lobby was bright and clean. I got to the room and was floored. Very nice accommodations at a very reasonable rate. This will be my new main place to stay while in the area!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
It's always great to receive such positive feedback. I'm glad your feelings changed about the hotel as soon as your walked into our lobby!! We're so happy you will be making our property your new place to stay while in the area and I would love to meet you on your next visit.

Porsha
Prairie City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I experienced excellence at all levels while staying at Comfort Inn in Tupelo, MS. The staff was super friendly and accommodating whether they worked behind the desk, at the continental breakfast, in housekeeping, or maintenance. When we had car problems, the staff helped us find an auto shop and one of the maintenance men, a former mechanic in the marines, looked at our car. Another staff behind the desk had her husband, who is an auto mechanic, come and look at our vehicle as well. The continental breakfast was delicious and the workers were very helpful. Everyone at the hotel, staff and guests, treated us like family! Our room was clean and roomy. Very quiet. This is truly a 5-star plus experience for us! Thank you Comfort Inn for providing a very clean, family friendly place to stay. Next best thing to heaven!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
We can't thank you enough for all of your kind words! It's great to hear about the amazing service the staff provided in making sure your vehicle was taken care of during your stay. We love it when our team adds the unexpected touch and we're glad it helped make your stay a memorable one. Again, we'd like to thank you very much for your review and for allowing us the opportunity to provide you with a 5 STAR EXPERIENCE!!

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!