“We had an excellent stay. The staff was helpful, the fitness area was clean and adequate. The room was” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We will stay at other hotels of this chain because of the fine experience here in Tupelo MS. This is a really fine stay. It is also a bargain. Clean, every thing worked and staff was helpful. I used the fitness area. It has adequate area but a bus load of athletes filled it. The staff contacted me when it was available. We were in an accessible room and it was easy use for my husband.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We found this hotel and decided to stay based on Trip Advisor reviews and we're SO glad we did. It was a pit stop en route from AR to GA and we were happy and comfortable. The decor was updated and very comfortable. Our only complaint was that the walls were very thin and there was quite a bit of noise from other rooms. Also, there was a motion sensor fan in the bathroom that couldn't seem to decide if someone was in there or not so it ran on and off if we were anywhere close to it. Otherwise, great stay, great value and great service!

• Stayed February 2013
Heber Springs, Arkansas, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Don't often stay at Best Western hotels & this one certainly had the feel of being higher end than that. Breakfast was very good I thought. Nice and new. My only negative, we were to have 2 queen beds & these were not standard full size queens in my opinion. They seemed small for a queen size. Otherwise, have no problem recommending.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tishomingo, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was our second weekend stay at this hotel. My husband and I just like to gets away somewhere close, and this hotel in so close to everything in that area.We enjoy staying at this hotel. It is a new hotel , very clean, good breakfast, and for the most part friendly staff.
The only thing that I thought was different, was when checking in, I told the front desk, I was going to pay in cash, even had my cash out. I was told I had to give a credit card, she even ran it and authorized it. I just thought that was strange since I was paying in cash. When I got ready to check out the next morning, I paid in cash and I was told that it may take 72 hours before credit card was credited. I have stayed at many hotels and this was a first.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

We were driving from FL to KS and aimed for Tupelo at the end of day 1. Booked at short notice still got a good deal. Hotel is like new. Lovely decor, nice rooms and very friendly staff. Headed to the Blue Canoe and reception gave us a free appetizer voucher. Complimentary breakfast was very good. If we are ever in Tupelo again, we won't be staying anywhere else.

• Stayed January 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our way to Oklahoma. It was excellent. We picked this location bc of the reviews on tripadvisor and bc we figured if we were so close we may as well stop by the birthplace of Elvis.

This hotel is excellent and worth every penny. We used their government rate as my husband is military and it was a discount from their already affordable rate. Lobby and rooms were beautifully decorated, bed was clean and comfy. Flat screen tv, kitchenette. See pics. Exercise room was small, but clean.

We did not partake in the free breakfast or use their heated pool. Location is close to numerous restaurants and this area is very safe. We left the bed of our truck full overnight and had no worries.

Gentleman that checked us in was extremely courteous.

Highly recommended if you need a stop on your road trip! Five stars!

• Stayed January 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!