“"Excellent stay and wonderful staff."” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Los Angeles, California
“"Excellent stay and wonderful staff."”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I travel at least once a week with my job. I have stayed in every chain hotel there is. This place is by far the nicest especially for a small area like Tupelo, MS. The room was absolutely spotless. The beds are as comfortable as my own at home. The staff was absolutely wonderful. As far as the location, it does not get any better. Nice restaurants within walking distance, theaters, and a mall!! The breakfast was fresh and hot. It had not been just thrown out there. I read on one of the post about this place that the management could not be found..I arrived at 7pm and actually the manager helped me with my luggage.
Would not stay anywhere else.....5 stars by far!!!

Room Tip: Beautiful rooms!!!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Doug W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 3, 2012
Speaking for myself and for the rest of the staff at the new Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are very proud that you enjoyed your stay and that we provided a great experience for you. We pride ourselves on our customer service and on the location of our beautiful new property. I am glad that you liked staying here as much as we like you staying with us and we hope that you will choose to stay with us the next time that you visit Tupelo. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed here twice and recommended it many times over.

• Stayed December 2011
Thanks for choosing to stay with us again at the Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites. We appreciate your return business and the recommendations. We look forward to you staying with us again soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice place with great employees. It is also a non smoking hotel. As soon as we get on our floor we can smell cigarettes. It got overpowering. There are smoke free signs everywhere and they make you sign that if you smoke in the rooms you had to pay them 250 to clean.....good.....so when we went to dinner we told the manager who said he would tell the smokers to find another hotl...great!,, Alas when we got back they were still smoking away and it just reeked into our room. To late to leave and the manager no where to be found. We don't smoke and sour willing to pay more to not have it in the rooms and all around, unfortunately the management will not enforce the policy so your next door room can smoke up everything...too bad because if not for that this would be a fantastic place.......but our floor just stunk all night into our room. Not cool

• Stayed February 2012
Doug W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I do personally appreciate it. I am very sorry that your stay wasn't as enjoyable as expected. We pride ourselves on superior customer care and this was a mistake and letdown on our part. Our hotel is smoke-free and in my personal opinion should always remain that way. The situation with the smoking room was taken care of but that still ruined your experience and for that I am truly regretful. Please contact me at the hotel so that we can try to provide you the superior service that you deserve on your next visit. Thanks for your time and feedback. Doug Whitaker, General Manager, Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites.
Little Rock, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012 via mobile

This was a really nice new hotel. Very modern look. Friendly staff and clean facilities. The daily manager's reception with free beer, wine and snack was a nice touch.

• Stayed February 2012
Doug W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2012
Thanks so much for the great review and of the wonderful pictures. As General Manager of the new Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, I am proud to hear that you enjoyed our Manager's Reception and that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to you staying with us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for work during the week. The check-in was quick and once I was up to my room I did my usual check and it was spotless. They even have new tv remotes daily! I loved the tile shower and vanity set up for the bathroom. I was also impressed with the variety for breakfast. Lots of fresh food instead of stale cereal like most places. I checked out and headed to the mall which is practically next door as well as lots of good restaurants and a sports bar. I realized later that I had left my phone charger so I swung by without calling and the staff immediately knew why I was back and handed me my charger. Overall an awesome stay and I will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2012
Thanks for the wonderful review. Speaking for the entire staff of the new Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, we are proud to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as you did. Thanks for the nice compliments about the cleanliness of the room and of our hot deluxe breakfast. We hope that you decide to stay with us again soon.
Mount Vernon, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

Best Western Plus has really upped its game! This hotel is brand new, everything about it is outstanding. The motif is wonderful, nicely decorated and appealing to the eye. The rooms were extremely clean, bathroom was spotless and the bed were very comfortable. The breakfast was terrific with several appealing choices for the hungry traveler. The staff was very helpful and professional, I appreciate that a great deal. Will stay here again in the future and I recommend it without hesitation!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Doug W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
Speaking for myself and the rest of the staff at the Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, we are very pleased for the kind words that you left for us in your review. We are proud that we have "upped our game" and that we made your stay enjoyable. Thank you for the recommendation with hesitation. We look very forward to you visiting us again soon in Tupelo.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Fantastic property. I travel on business often to Tupelo and have found my new place to stay when I'm in town. The property is brand new and just beautiful. This is not your fathers Best Western. The location is close to food and entertainment, the staff is wonderful to work with and breakfast every monrning is great.

Best room for the value in Tupelo and I've stayed in the all.

Room Tip: Some rooms have stand up walkin shows that are A+++
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Doug W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 8, 2012
We are very proud to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites. It's good to hear that our staff took good care of you and that you enjoyed our hot breakfast. Thanks for the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!