“Good food at good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 156 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Booneville Mississippi
“Good food at good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always love the rolls and the food is good, too. Sometimes the wait staff needs further training, but overall I have no complaints. Once a waiter never did bring my order when I dined with a group. The manager complemented me a free dessert for my next visit. There was a lot of confusion that night at the restaurant, but most other times I have no problems. The prices are very good if you order from the specials menu.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ecru, Ms
“Enjoyed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My family favorite restaurant. Great atmosphere, food and service. My husband and myself always goes to Logan's.

Visited January 2013
Smithville Mississippi
“fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

not good waitress, steak was TOUGH! WAS RARE NOT MED, no apology for the slow service or the under cooked steak! likely to eat there again,, no

Visited April 2012
Texas
“If you want good food, go here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I've been to Logan's in a couple of different states and they are consistently good. The wood grilled salmon, hand battered shrimp, steaks, grilled mushroom, grilled veggie skewers, sweet potatoes (or sweet potato fries) are our favorites. The only thing that is irritating is the loud noise level and the peanuts on the floor. Seriously ... this is a restaurant chain ... why do they encourage people to throw food on the floor? LOL

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yum eat here all the time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

The steaks were great as usual. I always order the 12 oz filet. I always order a drink and this time I chose a strawberry frozen Marquita. Was the best I've ever had. Couldn't taste the alcohol at all! Can't wait to go back. The waitress almost forgot about my drink and didn't bring it until our food was almost ready to come out. Now I'm craving steak.... I know where I'm eating tomorrow! :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere