We have stayed here 3 times. Twice because we were seeing a show in town and once because I wanted to shop and stay late. It has always been very clean. The staff is always very pleasant. This last time they had a happy hour I think from 5 to 7 and they furnished free soft drinks, beer and light snacks. That was very nice and unexpected. The breakfast was nice as always. We really enjoy our stays and it is a great value to have a nice clean place to stay when you want to see one of the shows at BancorpSouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New construction. Offering a full range of services for the business person or leisure travelers, in the heart of the birthplace and museum of Elvis Presley. 100% Nonsmoking, central location in business district near restaurants and shopping. Gorgeous decor, rooms feature micro/fridge, coffee pot, and hair dryer,iron, executive desk, wireless and/or wired internet, pet friendly, outdoor pool with woodland view. We encourage you to relax and enjoy the southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tupelo
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo Hotel Tupelo