“Made with love” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 156 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American, Café, Soups, Sandwiches
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery
Description: Locally owned sandwich and coffee shop located in downtown Tupelo. Retro and eclectic atmosphere decorated with artwork from local artist. Free WiFi for customers
Oxford, Mississippi
“Made with love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Excellent! My husband had the savory chicken salad with fresh fruit and I had the TCB grill (turkey, bacon,Colby jack cheese, mayo & Dijon grilled on sourdough bread with tomato soup and chips. They soup was full of fresh tomato's and hands down the best I've had anywhere! The chicken salad sandwich was obviously made with love as that's the only way chicken salad could be this good! The TCB grill was good, much better than chain sandwich shops could ever do. Love the downtown location! Parking isn't an issue as there are many spaces near the restaurant. We will return :-)

Visited August 2013
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thanks for the very very kind words:) And yes you are right I make everything with love:) I want everyone to love our food and our little restaurant. I take great pride in both, and you don't know how much wonderful reviews like this mean to me. Makes my day:)

, Jason

Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Quick and delicious lunch spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Cafe 212 is only open for lunch. They have a great variety of sandwiches, salads, and soups to appease any appetite. My personal favorite is a sandwich called Some Like it Hot which includes turkey, bacon, cheese, and jalapenos. They have a lineup of foods that are Elvis themed. The food is made fresh, and the employees are very friendly. Expect a line as the people of Tupelo really enjoy this establishment! I did not get to try a dessert, but the iced tea was fresh and the tables were spotless. It's a perfect lunchtime cafe!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
When you are in next time you have to try the Chocolate Chip PB Pie. It is made by my wife's mother and it is amazing! Thank you soooooo much for all you kind words and you great review. Hope to see you again soon:)
Tupelo, MS
“Great Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Great spot in downtown Tupelo- super friendly staff- Mamas chicken casserole is so good- you will love their soups as well

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank Scribfam! I'm gonna tell Mama you like the casserole so much:)
“Very good simple lunch time spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Good fresh food served by obliging and efficient staff. Soup portions are small but very tasty . Good range of sandwiches prepared to order. Well worth a visit if you are in the area - good place if time is limited .

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Cafe. I am glad you enjoyed everything. I'm glad you enjoyed the soup too and next time you are in you can upgrade to the bowl of soup for only a $1.50 more:) Thanks again!
Paducah, Kentucky
“Truly my favorite place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Cafe 212 has long been my favorite restaurant since it opened! We have moved 4 hours away and I still return to eat there as frequently as I can. The owners and staff are amazing - so kind and always helpful. The food is superb! My absolute favorite is the honey apple walnut chicken salad on wheat, grilled, along with a large bowl potato soup. The atmosphere is fun and artsy - totally comfortable and relaxed. It has a unique charm that can't be beat - and can't be found elsewhere. If you have the opportunity to eat anywhere in Tupelo - make it at Cafe 212 and you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Ah I'm blushing right now:) Such nice words. This is why I keep doing this, because of all the nice people we get to meet each day and the ones that have become not just regulars but our friends:) Thank you so so much for you kind words!

Been to Cafe 212? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cafe 212, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.