This hotel is perfectly centrally located, next to any interest place in dowtown.
I could get good rates (150$ per night for one week), good value, not specially noisy, room size ok (may be slightly small for two).
If would not have taken care about service, it would have been the perfect hotel. Some examples: the free wifi doesn'work very well (but use another : ECIGuest, also free, and always ok!), You must ask for soap and shampoo, even if no more is visible in the bathroom.They took some time to find the suitcase you let in the morning before the departure. But the top is the "taxi". When I asked for a taxi for the airport, they directed me to a man with a "neutral" monospace, no sign, no meter. The driver, when asked, told me it was 26$ with toll "the normal taxi price" he said (I paid about 20$ from the airport). Till now, ok. But he loaded three other gentlemen, and asked for the full price at the airport (so 4 times 26$)!!! I refused and paid only 10$.
Conclusion: You can go to this ideally situated hotel, but rely only on you for the service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Boston provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out • Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Quarters in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston