We stayed here for 3 nights over 4th July 2006, and were really pleased with both the location and the hotel itself.
When we arrived the lobby was a little chaotic - but its a small lobby and this was probably their busiest weekend of the year and we checked in fine with no hitches.
On arrival day there was only one elevator working - our room was only the the 2nd floor so we would have happily taken the stairs but we were told that there were not any that we could use - so we were left to wait around a lot for the remaining working elevator. The elevator was fixed after about 36 hours and this was only a minor inconvenience so we were not too concerned.
Our room was a good size, nicely decorated, very clean and with a very comfortable bed. Our room was at the front of the building overlooking the street and on just the 2nd floor - but the street was so quiet that it did not disturb us at all.
The lounge was pleasant and nicely furnished with a big TV, 2 computers with free internet and lots of leaflets and magazines with local information.
Location was great - near to the Freedom Trail, marketplace, downtown etc and just a few minutes walk from a subway station (just 3 stops to the airport). Generally the street and the area felt very safe, both in day and evening time.
The Elephant and Castle next door was convenient - we ate there on our first night as we had arrived late and found the staff friendly, the food good and the service quick. They were however closing down for a few weeks for refurbishment when we were there.
Overall, if you are looking for a functional, convenient, affordable hotel in central Boston this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 178 rooms located in the heart of downtown near Faneuil Hall, North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market and Post Office Square and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarter is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 50 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston