Nothing fancy at CQ. Just a room with a good desk and a bed to sleep on. Wireless is a little weak compared to most hotels, but adequate. Only real unfortunate is the noise at night from street level. The streets are very narrow and create quite the echo chamber when garbage trucks , or construction crews are working during the late hours. Bring ear plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Boston provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out • Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Quarters in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston