Had only two nights in Boston and Club Quarters is within walking distance of most things that you would want to see. We were easily able to get to Quincy Market and little Italy, and the area is well served by subway and bus.
The hotel is quiet, comfortable, well appointed and very clean. Each floor has a purified water filling station, and a guest locker where you can help yourself to additional pillows, blankets, tea coffee etc. Staff are friendly and helpful, and we will happily stay in a Club Quarters facility again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is a full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. All Club Quarters Hotels provides: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Club Quarters in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston