First, I admit two things -- I did not have to pay for this room (was paid for by someone else) so I have no idea how expensive it is to stay here. Second, I love to walk my way around a city rather than drive whenever possible especially while on vacation. I stayed here for a short visit with my boyfriend who had never been to Boston before. The financial district is not exciting BUT it's flanked by several wonderful attractions that are a short walk away. Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market are just a five minute walk. The Commons and Public Gardens are about a ten minute walk. And, if you're someone who does like to use public transportation, there are T stops everywhere and you can easily catch a cab.
The rooms are tiny and the hotel is noisy, those are really my only two complaints. The staff is helpful and zips you through check-in/check-out. They held our bags all day for us after check-out which I thought was very accommodating. They have a small lobby with Internet and free coffee. It's a tiny hotel with modern upgrades, not the kind of place you use for any other reason other than for sleeping -- no amenities. But, honestly, why would you hang out at your hotel when you're in Boston?! I would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 178 rooms located in the heart of downtown near Faneuil Hall, North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market and Post Office Square and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarter is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 50 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Club Quarters Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.