The location is great, a few steps from historic sites and at the heart of modern district. Smallish but comfy room, Club Quarter is a good choice for bussiness travel. The magnificent Aquarium is also close. Don't miss the oportunista of a whale watching cruise and of course enjoy your lobstah!!!
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 178 rooms located in the heart of downtown near Faneuil Hall, North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market and Post Office Square and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarter is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 50 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Club Quarters Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.