I stayed at the Club Quarters for a little over a week while working through my first residency at Northeastern University. The university had a deal for a cut rate for them for the residency students that missed the "boat" on campus housing.
It was a great place for me to work and sleep. The room was clean, comfortable and appointed for me to stock some snacks and light meals and also work on my doctoral work. It is just a few blocks from all the interest an Fanuiel (sp?) Hall. I got around the city all week long on a week long T pass and had no issues. The restaurant (Elephant and Castle) attached to the Club Quarters had the BEST fish and chips EVER! The only thing I'll say about staying in the financial district is that the streets roll up at 9ish. I worked late in the room one night and when I decided I needed a break and something to eat basically it was dark, deserted and very quiet walking out around 9-10pm by myself. I did find a Wendy's just a block or two away that was in the process of closing. If you're intending to enjoy the nightlife in Boston, this isn't a convenient place for that, but as a working hotel for me, for the week....it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 178 rooms located in the heart of downtown near Faneuil Hall, North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market and Post Office Square and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarter is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 50 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston