We decided to stay at this hotel for an overnight for an early flight the following morning. I probably wouldn't stay here again. Reasons include: 1) thin walls and pretty noisy, 2) room wasn't ready when we arrived at 2:40 p.m. for check-in, 3) needed to pay for Internet in the room, $9.95 a day with free Internet only in the lobby area, 4) cut backs on shuttles and it leaves on the hour vs. every 15-20 minutes.
On the positive side, the room was fairly clean. Some staff were pretty friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to downtown Boston, South Station and the airport. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to a newly renovated deluxe room. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Café and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside