I chose this hotel because we were driving up from Cape Cod and wanted a place where we could park for a reasonable rate and be close to the T. The rooms are nicely decorated and comfortable. We had no issues but we didn't spend much time at the hotel. It has no real amenities - not even a restaurant, just a counter service. Also note that there aren't any close by restaurants. I didn't use the shuttle as the T is maybe 3 blocks away - 4 stops on the Red Line to Downtown Crossing. In comparing this to staying in Boston proper where you would pay at least $48 a night just to park (compared to $12 here), I think it was a good deal. If I were flying or taking Amtrak I would probably stay in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to downtown Boston, South Station and the airport. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to a newly renovated deluxe room. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Café and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside