My friend and I had a weekend in Boston on 23-Sep-08 and I booked a night at the Doubltree Club Hotel - Boston Bayside. AWESOME stay! Extremely clean room, VERY comfortable bed with a warm cookie waiting on our pillow. Had Neutrogena products in the spotless bathroom, great coffee in the room, (a chef's blend none the less)...plenty of towels, never ran low on anything as room service was EXCELLENT, and had a great view of the City of Boston. (recommend an end unit)...plenty of windows.
We were not familiar with the T; and the extremely helpful people at the front desk gave us the info. we needed; including restaurants, etc..
Furthermore, we were able to take advantage of their free shuttle service when we were tired and just wanted to avoid the T... late at night; so because it was late and the driver was NOT on his regularly scheduled stops, we called the hotel just for the heck of it, and asked if they could come and pick us up. He came within 10-15 minutes with a huge smile and brought us back to the hotel.
They have a wonderful Au Bon Pain inside the lobby; where they make INCREDIBLE wraps or bagel sandwiches... very healthy options and terrific coffees. The girl working that morning was sweet as can be.
They also offer free interenet service in the lobby as well.
EXCELLENT SERVICE at this hotel all around; very helpful, friendly people working here and for the price, you CANNOT beat it, as far as I'm concerned. Try finding a hotel soooo close to everything under $200/nite; it's basically impossibe unless it's a dump.
It's extremely easy to get to also; because it's just off of Rte. 93; so you don't drive directly into the City persay, it's a wonderful location! Don't quite understand, honestly about a previous poster claiming it's not in the best part of town? It's totally fine. The parking is only $10.00/day and it's a gated lot; so I didn't worry about my car at all the whole weekend.
I would DEFINETELY recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a really nice place to stay just outside the madness that won't charge ridiculous prices.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to downtown Boston, South Station and the airport. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to a newly renovated deluxe room. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Café and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.