“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 77 Hotels in Boston
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great stay! It's nice having it close to the airport...great views looking at the planes! I was there for the redsox and brewers game. The room was very clean and comfy! Breakfast was great also! Thank you very much marriott. I'll be staying again!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and home you come back to stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Liverpool, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stay at this hotel when ever I fly international. The accommodations are very comfortable and clean. The beds are excellent for a good night sleep. The restaurant within the hotel offers dinner for a fair price. Transportation is provided by shuttle to and from the airport. They also offer free parking for those who are flying out of Logan.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we certainly hope you stay with us again in the future!
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stayed here for one night over the weekend and it was one of the worst experience I've had. Let me begin by saying this low score review is primarily because of the actual facility and not necessarily the staff.

We stayed here on a Saturday night while visiting the area on a college visit. We had an early flight on Sunday morning so the location was ideal. We got back to our room around 8:00pm began getting ready for bed. We set a wake up call for 5:00am and was hoping for a decent night of rest. By midnight, I woke up to repeated doors opening and closing constantly. The room next to us was having some sort of a "party" and all I could hear was loud voices of people having a great time.

I figured since it was midnight, it wouldn't last very long and just dealt with it. By 1:00am the noise level was just getting worse. At 1:30am I called the front desk to ask for security to visit the room next door. The person said they received other calls and are working on it. By 2:00am everything seemed to get better. By 2:30am, the noises and door opening/closing began again. At 3:00am I heard someone knocking on the door over and over and over again but it didn't seem like anyone was opening the door. I'm assuming someone called front desk again asking for help.

By this time, I've been awake for a few hours and decided there was no point in trying to sleep and just got ready and checked out and left. I was totally tired and exhausted but felt I can get at least an hour of sleep at the airport better than at the hotel. My hotel included breakfast but there was no way I was staying any longer.

The walls of this building is p-a-p-e-r t-h-I-n!!! When I say thin, I mean like super thin. You can hear every "sound" from bathroom next door. During the "party" session mentioned above, I could hear a cell phone ringing...but it was on vibrate! Yes, I could hear the vibrating phone in the next room.

Upon checkout, I was hoping the lady at the front desk would at least ask how my stay was but not a single question from her. She did thank us for staying with them. For a $170/nt, and it being a Marriott branded property (I'm an Elite member), I expected a little more. This was by far the worst experience of any hotel stay I've had.

Room Tip: Do not choose room 710!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
I certainly apologize for the issue incurred during your stay with us.

Although we certainly try to operate our hotel problem free, on occasion we have guests that cause issues within our hotel. I can assure you that we take every means possible to rectify any reports issue, and certainly try to prevent it. We are one of the largest Marriott hotels in the Boston area and want to make sure that each of our guests have an enjoyable stay with us. Should you come back and stay with us, I can assure you that your next stay will be better than your last.
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I noticed that the hotel has a drawing instead of the picture and now I know why. The hotel is in a pretty old building that looks very uninviting. The check in was fast and easy, all of the employees very helpful and friendly, which I always appreciate. The restaurant/bar is very dark and outdated. The gym is spacious with several different treadmills and weights. My biggest problem with this hotel and the reason that I will probably never stay here again is the fact that I barely got any sleep. First, I could hear the street noise, and its a pretty busy road even at night. Second, the toilets are as noisy as the ones on the airplane, I could hear my neighbors every time they used it, not fun! It is a great location but if you are looking for some rest, I suggest the Residence Inn that is a little further away but they have an airport shuttle.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
I certainly apologize for the issues incurred during your stay with us. I will be addressing these with the respective department heads to ensure that issues like this do not occur in the future. We are one of the largest Marriott hotels in the Boston area and want to reflect that.

Please accept our apologies and I can assure you that you next stay with us will be far better than your last!
hong kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

These guys are amazing!!!!

Coming in from a flight from Asia, they took the best care of us.

The shuttle was convenient and runs often to the Signature (private jet) FBO at Logan.

The restaurant staff hooked me up with some cases of wine they actually ordered for me and took care of while I slept…Many thanks!

REally convenient, they gave me a refrigerator when I asked and could not take better care of me. My only beef was breakfast was not free for Platinum guests?

Many thanks!! You won't miss with this hotel. Very cozy, the restaurant in the lobby was very cozy & charming as are all the folks working here. A brilliant Marriott unlike some of the others I have experienced on my America tour.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you look to stay with us again in the future!
Durham, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We came in very late after an exhausting long flight. We were picked up immediately at the airport, easy check in, had a great night sleep good breakfast and were back to the airport to get the C&J back to NH

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us again hope you stay with us again soon!
Plainville, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Always clean and this one was surprisingly quiet given it's location to Logan airport. I never heard a plane although it is winter. Restaraunt & bar area bigger than your average Courtyard and of course while in Boston you have to get som Chowda!!!! It is really good!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and we certainly hope you look to stay with us again in the future!

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!