We choose this hotel to be close to our plane. The Hilton is a better choice if you want a cleaner, updated, more inviting hotel. The elevator and halls are worn. The bedrooms are ok, but have very little padding under the worn carpet and forget about any decent lighting over the vanity . I don't like the new Bistro setup that Courtyards have gone to, but would prefer it to this hotel restaurant. Slow service and overpriced food with no flavor makes me want to order pizza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Courtyard Boston Logan is the perfect destination when visiting and exploring Greater Boston. Conveniently located only one mile from Logan International Airport, the Marriott Courtyard Boston Logan offers 24 hour complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, local train station and restaurants near the hotel. Enjoy luxurious accommodations and amenities featuring our newly renovated guest rooms, fitness and business centers. For shopping, entertainment and a fine dining experience, Fanueil Hall cannot be missed. Visit the Museum of Science or attend an event at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Boston Logan Airport Hotel Boston
- Courtyard Boston Logan Airport