I stayed here recently. The only problem I had was getting picked up by the shuttle. Note that the shuttle is green and says Courtyard Marriott East (not airport) and that the driver may not stop but just drive through in the far lane with a slight pause. When I arrived I called for the shuttle as directed by Marriott when I booked the reservation online (that notation is very helpful). It was cold outside, so I waited near the door for a few minutes before going outside. I had a good view of the shuttles and its busy, so you do have some time before they get to the designated stop. I also noticed that all of the other hotel shuttles were stopping and waiting. From a distance I saw a Courtyard shuttle so I set off outside but the driver stayed in the far left lane, did not stop and I could not get the attention of the driver to wait. I had to call back and have him come back, which took another 20 minutes. He didnt offer to help with bag upon entry or exit or offer any apology, guess it was my fault I missed him the first time? I did not tip which is unusual for me but I just couldnt do it in this situation. Once I got to the hotel, front desk staff very pleasant and friendly. Room fine, standard Courtyard. This one still has the cafe and not the Bistro. I prefer the Bistro take out concept but not a big deal, just know if you stay here that it doesnt have the Bistro new lobby yet. Very quiet and front desk very nice getting me a taxi to my destination the next morning. Just keep in mind that if you take the shuttle, you will have to be very aggressive to catch it! I would stay here again though but I might take a cab rather than the shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Courtyard Boston Logan is the perfect destination when visiting and exploring Greater Boston. Conveniently located only one mile from Logan International Airport, the Marriott Courtyard Boston Logan offers 24 hour complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, local train station and restaurants near the hotel. Enjoy luxurious accommodations and amenities featuring our newly renovated guest rooms, fitness and business centers. For shopping, entertainment and a fine dining experience, Fanueil Hall cannot be missed. Visit the Museum of Science or attend an event at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Boston Logan Airport Hotel Boston
- Courtyard Boston Logan Airport