“Simply Amazing” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 77 hotels in Boston
Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Simply Amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at XV Beacon this past week and we were treated like gold! Amy, the GM was extremely helpful and booked my reservation and dinner at Moos' within a half an hour via text while she was in a meeting. When we arrived we were graciously greeted and whisked right to our room. The rooms are amazing here, king size beds, fireplace in every room and the decor was beautiful. I can't say enough about the hospitality and highly recommend dinner there! We will be back and for those that take part in the Lexus experience, the drivers and cars are clean, professional and a great addition to your stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

658 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Corona del Mar, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stayed here with my wife for three nights over an November weekend. They were doing work on the exterior of the building and had scaffold in front. Experienced some construction noise along with traffic and garbage collection noise as we had a room facing Beacon street. Would suggest you ask for a non street facing room. The positives...staff was extremely helpful and warm; their restaurant, Moo I believe, was very good and if you like steak I would highly recommend it; housekeeping outstanding and totally unobtrusive. The negative...the room configuration combined with amount of furniture made walking around somewhat of a challenge. All in all, a very good experience but the street noise and room configuration/ furniture would cause me to hesitate returning.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

The room with the fireplace was provided a nice escape for a day. Easy walking to Fanueil Hall and the
Boston Common. The morning brunch in their restaurant Mooo was delicious. I recommend having champagne delivered in the room ahead of time.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have been to Boston many times, but this was the first time with our two rather large dogs.
This is without a doubt the most dog friendly hotel I have been in. They pampered our dogs beyond our expectations. Water bowls with their own bottled water, bedding, dog treats, plus an extremely considerate staff.
We did have an unexpected "wake up call" due to our next door neighbors having a very loud gathering at 2 in the morning, but the staff addressed it immediately.
The room is very attractively done and we would definitely like to return.
The staff was excellent and very attentive.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kingston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Overall this hotel really impressed. Great location, great room (304) and good staff. Only one very minor gripe, the wi-fi is genuinely pathetic. I've had better connection speeds in the 3rd world. Other than that no issues at all.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Loved,loved,loved,loved.... This hotel
Spacious room that is very well equipped,large windows,nice bathroom with a tiny TV in it.
The service is exceptional and I'm speechless about it!!
The house keeping were great,the room service was great, the concierge guys were beyond my expectations and I'm difficult to amaze! They were very friendly, professional n knew the Boston like the back of their hands,they had a great taste too I've to say.
The hotel cars' were luxurious and spoiling to the max. The drivers were very nice n helpful n spoiled us too.
The location ofcourse is the best , near Boston common n the brand shopping street that I forgot it's name and also nice restaurants n supermarkets.
Everything u need to see in Boston is very close by, mostly walking distance only.
I could go on n on about how great this hotel z, but I'm out of words here

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel, with luxurious sheets/bedding, a fireplace (at least in my room), chocolate covered strawberries brought to the room. But some oddities: when I arrived, the person at the desk couldn't check me in. What she was doing there then, I'm not sure, and why there is only one person who is able to do that, I'm also not sure. The electrical outlets are very hard to find and the ones by the desk are very hard to reach. The towels look luxurious but have ridges and are very rough. So although it's beautiful, it needs to focus on some of the small stuff to be excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to XV Beacon? Share your experiences!