“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 77 Hotels in Boston
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Would definitely recommend the Seaport Hotel to anyone visiting Boston for personal or business reasons. It's in a great location with a lot of great restaurants of the always growing Boston Seaport District. It's easy enough to take the SilverLine to get to other areas of Boston as well, but it's also in walking distance from tourist attractions. The hotel itself is very clean and friendly. The rooms have been recently renovated and almost all the rooms have a nice view.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (414)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My wife and I spent a night at the Seaport for a wedding held at the world trade center. Excellent service, clean rooms (very important to my wife), very comfortable bed and awesome TV (very important to me). I highly recommend staying at the seaport in boston.

Room Tip: I am not sure there is a bad room there.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We have stayed at the Seaport on several occasions. Each time it seems to get better. The staff is outstanding and friendly. The location overlooks the harbor and there are plenty of great restaurants within walking distance. For the price, I don't think you can find a better place to stay in Boston than the Seaport.

Wakefield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

This was my first stay at the Seaport Boston and it is an excellent hotel in an area of Boston that has definitely come a long way in the past few years. The hotel itself is excellent. It is very clean and has rooms that are a good size. The staff was quite pleasant all around.

Youngstown, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

This hotel is the only one we will stay at in Boston and I've written reviews in the past for it because it really is a great hotel. Once again the staff was quick and friendly to get us to our room.. I was very impressed with the cot, (we had a king size bed and needed a cot for a 3rd person ) But it was a cot with a real full matress on it! I was very happy to see it wasn't a thin cheap matress! The only part of the hotel that i dont like is the parking deck under it .. it's very nice but it's just confusing to get around in.. Park on lvl 1 section G and this will be near the elevator that is right by the check in desk. Every year I forget where to park so I made sure to make notes on it!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for your repeated business. As you mentioned, our cots feature real mattresses and as a result, are truly quite comfortable. We are in the process of enhancing our parking signage so I do hope that by the time you return, you will find our garage easier to navigate. Thank you for your review.

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager
Saint Joseph, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for a 5 day business trip. I knew the hotel had gone through renovation and was looking forward to seeing the improvements. I was not disappointed! The hotel is beautiful, my room was so quiet and comfortable, my bed was to die for, the bathroom was stunning and I loved the bath amenities that they now use. The food was excellent..so good that I ate the same thing two nights in a row...the roasted chicken dinner. The staff in every department that I contacted during my stay was very knowledgeable and friendly and seemed happy to be there. Its in a perfect location, only 2 miles from the airport and only about a 10 minute walk to the convention center. Many things about this stay reminded me of my visit to a Ritz Carlton...attentive staff, fast service, and everything was just top notch quality.

Room Tip: 10th floor is very quiet. King room is very spacious and also quiet. Beautiful view of the water.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you very much for your recent stay. While we value all of the feedback we receive, it is always gratifying to hear positive comments about our newly-renovated guest rooms and our food & beverage offerings. Our team is filled with gracious hospitality professionals, and I am pleased to learn you valued your interactions with them. Thank you for your review.

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for the weekend and we enjoyed every second of our stay.
Beautiful and very clean hotel , very nice and professional staff.
The location was great as well, we walked to eveywhere.

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Seaport Boston Hotel? Share your experiences!