“Absolutely LOVELY!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 77 hotels in Boston
Bowie, Maryland
“Absolutely LOVELY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'm not sure where to begin with this review, because I have so many nice things to say. I stayed at this hotel for business travel, and I was a little apprehensive initially because I had never heard of the Seaport Hotel. But my office in Cambridge moved to Boston...right next door to the Seaport, so it made sense to stay here. I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely this hotel was. It is located right near the water (in clear view), and you can also see the airplanes landing and taking off from Boston Logan. The room provided a nice plush robe that kept me very warm. The room service was so fast, I couldn't believe it. Let me also say that the food I had with room service as very good, and I used room service for both dinner and breakfast. I can't wait for my job to send me back to the Boston office so I can stay at the Seaport again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your visit, and thank you very much for your comments. Now that your company has relocated, I do hope we’ll be able to welcome you back again soon!

1,786 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (352)
Quincy, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our stay at the Seaport Hotel Boston was most enjoyable. The hotel staffm were very friendly and very helpful. They all were right there to help. The hotel is very clean and very neat. The restaurants and the lounge area are also very nice. The Aura restaurant is excellent. I plan on making my reservations for next year as soon as they have the new rates. The hotel is located in a very beautiful area. We are looking forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: If you choose a top floor you have a great view pf the water.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We attended a wedding at the Seaport Hotel and stayed overnight in the hotel. The wedding venue was beautiful and our room was large, clean, bright and very comfortable. We received a generous discount for parking and were able to self-park, which was a plus. We used the fitness center, which was well-appointed, although the pool was being repaired when we were there and my husband couldn't swim. The hotel is in walking distance to the ICA, the contemporary art museum, which was worth a visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
North Creek, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is the second time I've stayed here. I stay in ALOT of hotels and am on the road every week for my job. There is simply no better accommodations than Seaport. Beautiful rooms and amenities, great bar/restaurant area, ideal for working. Seaport makes working here an absolute pleasure. Book early- you won't be disappointed! There is a reason this hotel sells out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hampton, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We took a spur of the moment overnight trip to Boston. Got a reasonable last minute rate via a competitive web site.

The location is good, not great. Bit of hike to the touristy spots, however not unreasonable. The hotel is located near the end of a runway at Logan airport, you'd never know it unless you look out the window though. Very quiet in the room.

The service was really top notch, some of the best I've ever experienced in a largish hotel. The front desk was extremely accommodating, bar tenders in the lounge were great, we even got a lot attention at the buffet breakfast the next morning.

Room was clean and modern. Had about a 40" flat screen TV, but no HD signal. Bathroom was typical, but very clean and new looking.

You will be alerted to this by the front desk, just be aware that they tag a "tip" on to everything. The service was great, so I didn't feel ripped off - but it did seem to make prices of things like cocktails seem higher than expected. At the end of the day I would have spent the same amount anyway.

I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you want.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
smurfette38105
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I visited Boston for the CEOs for Cities Conference in October 2012 and was greeted warmly by staff at the Seaport Boston Hotel upon check in. I was fascinated by the soundproof windows in the hotel, and the beautiful view of the harbor. It was a smooth transition to the Silver Line from Logan to get to and from the airport as well. I would definitely stay here again and recommend others who are considering lodging at Seaport Boston!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write. I’m very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay during the recent conference, and that you were able to transition to and from the airport with ease. We are fortunate to be so close (and yet so far away!) from Logan.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at the Seaport Boston Hotel in September of 2012 and though it was very good in many respects. The amenities were good and the staff were attentive and helpful. The garage was fine and they did not make us use the valet, as I, personally, prefer self-parking. If my recollection is accurate, the hotel offered free Internet.

We believed the hotel was a bit out of the way from the rest of the city, especially, the North End. However, a $10 cab ride got there in no time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate hearing that you found our staff to attentive to your needs. Should your travels bring you back to Boston, I do hope you’ll consider staying with us again.

Vice President & General Manager

Been to Seaport Boston Hotel? Share your experiences!