Perfect location for sight seeing in Boston. Convenient to Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market/Long Warf/Hop On Hop Off Trolleys and several T-lines. Within walking distance from Boston South Amtrak Station. Easy to get to Symphony Hall but do allow enough time for the slooow Green Line. Our room was just what we needed. I did reserve using Hilton Honors Points and we had comped WiFi and continental breakfast. I was disappointed that there is no executive lounge at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 362 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features the full-service Nix’s Mate restaurant, serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District